Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The gold pants have definitely grown on me and I really like them now but I just love the white top/burgundy pants combo. It looks great. I would even be in favor of just gold and burgundy pants, no white even though I do love them. That way we would have a touch of the past in the gold pants but also the current and Gibbs era burgundy pants. Best of both worlds.

The gold pants have definitely grown on me and I really like them now but I just love the white top/burgundy pants combo. It looks great. I would even be in favor of just gold and burgundy pants, no white even though I do love them. That way we would have a touch of the past in the gold pants but also the current and Gibbs era burgundy pants. Best of both worlds.

Im getting ready to turn 38 years old and the white/burgundy is all I ever watched them play in.These days it just does'nt even feel like im watching the redskins play b/c of the gold pants.I'll always be a white/burgundy skins fan b/c like I said thats all I ever seen them wear.

Please... retire the throwbacks for this year. Make the Panther game the did it, done it. I don't care if it's our 80th year, I want us to beat the Ravens, and the way we played against the Panthers those uniforms will KILL us against the Ravens. To the Redskins FO: "I'm warnin' ya!"

Edited by BleedBNG

Hell no to the throwbacks. When is the last time we won a game with them? I say lets do what Gibbs did, all white. Since we beat the midgets with the burgundy and gold lets wear the same thing all the way.

I swear if we put on those ugly as sin uniforms we did with the Panthers and lose I am holding you responsible RG3toMonk.

Edited by TheGreek1973

Hell no to the throwbacks. When is the last time we won a game with them? I say lets do what Gibbs did, all white. Since we beat the midgets with the burgundy and gold lets wear the same thing all the way.

I swear if we put on those ugly as sin uniforms we did with the Panthers and lose I am holding you responsible RG3toMonk.

another barrier to break through for RGIII... haha

when was the last time we beat a rookie QB before this year? when was the last time we beat the cowboys on thanksgiving before this year? when was the last time we won a home MNF game before this year?

i say wear the throwbacks because we have broken our old trends over the past 3 games, not to mention they look a hell of a lot better than white on white.

Edited by Skinz4Life12

When was the last time the Redskins won a Thanksgiving game, MNF game, 3 straight division games, and had one of the most dynamic players in the NFL in RGIII, along with one of the top rushing offenses in the league?

Bottom line: It doesn't matter what we wear. A uniform doesn't decide who wins and loses. The quality of preparation and performance before and during the game decides who comes out victorious.

Edited by 804_SKINS