Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I hope we wear Burgundy jerseys and no pants. Everything is better without pants.

Just let it all flop about. We could win on style points alone.

---------- Post added December-7th-2012 at 02:47 AM ----------

not to mention they look a hell of a lot better than white on white.

Falsificationization. White on white is classic Gibbs run to the playoffs in 2005 and it was SIIIICK. We should bust those out last game and stomp the Cowboys 35-7 again.

Edited by PerryMason

The burgundy pants will be back next year.

What I'd propose is eliminating the white pants, and going with burg/gold as the standard home uniform. That way we will still be able to wear the "Championship" look with the white/burg, and still have the white/gold option, and dare I say... Burgundy on Burgundy? :evil:

With the two colors (burg & gold) we'd be allowed to bring in a 3rd option, which imo should be the Sammy Baugh throwbacks ( which look vicious) and use them as an alternate, and create an away version for the jersey.

Then everybodys happy.

I miss the white jersey/burgundy pants classic look. My Favorite is the Burgundy jersey' date=' gold pants though. I wish we'd eliminate the white pants and wear Burg Jerseys/Gold Pants, White Jerseys/Burg Pants Or White Jerseys/Gold Pants.[/quote'] I agree completely. The white pants don't do jack for the look no matter with what they're combined.

Ditch the throwbacks idea & time to move on from the past because our future looks promising. I think we need modernize the uniforms. Not drastically. Kinda like what the Vikings did to their unis.

I'm OK with a few small tweaks and changes, but nothing like what the Vikings did. All the lines and piping all over their set makes for one of the worst unis in football, IMO.

I'm hoping we can break another streak this year...our run of playing horribly in throwbacks. The last win we have had in a throwback uniform must have been a game in 2002.

As for modernizing our uniforms, no thanks. I despise what the Vikings, Falcons, and Lions have done. I'd prefer that we do something closer to what the New York teams did recently and re-imagine a traditional uniform.