Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

This is the way I see it. We have to go into the bye at 6-2. Lots of little problems we are having now will have time to get worked out (injuries, inconsistancy, etc) over that time.

We come out of the bye and play two cupcakes (Skins/Titans). We should be able to get to 8-2 easily.

:laugh: Want to revise your predictions at all?? Since uh...the 6-2 isn't happening...I don't think any team is a "cupcake" anymore do you?

Well.....this was an exciting game that had more lows than highs. Excellent defense by both teams. I'm pissed that they lost, but the effort was there. I guess no I have a reason to get drunk tonight...... :laugh:

This week is going to be hell, but I will say this much, and you guys can quote me on this.....

"No lead is safe from the Eagles Offense...but no lead is safe for the Eagles Defense."

I hope the Skins do win, because if they lose, then there is going to be a serious war of words going on for the next 7 days.....

Gotta love you Skins fans still talking ****. The Eagles just dominated a game in which they turned the ball over 4 times (2 for TD's) and still could have won it if not for the amazing 62 yarder. Meanwhile, your team could very well be sitting a 2-5. Good luck with that.

Archived