Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

tr1 really didn't piss me off. I was just being ridiculous like he is.

It's all about raising expectations. If the Eagles lose, he can act like it is the biggest upset in NFL history. If they win, he expects no one to even mention it.

I can do the same thing.

Gibbs football teams simply do not lose three games in a row. Especially against teams giving up 5.2 ypc. Are you kidding me? Redskins win going away.

Which Eagles fan has said that? I guess it's better than winning the SB during the FA period.....

About half the city of Philadelphia. After Stallworths first catch it was solidified. There are 2 types of Eagles fans, the pessimist that has been let down for years and always thinks they'll go 8-8, and the majority, who jumps the gun, with every good play comes talk of the superbowl. You guys win games before you step on the field. Even when things happen like the Giants game, that arrogance still exists among 75% of the city.

And you need to know, Redskins FANS dont proclaim to win anything. For the most part we are so jaded from the past 15 years we just hold our heads high and hope for the best every year.

Just because you see idiots on ESPN claiming Snyder is trying to buy superbowls doesnt mean the fans think we'll make it. You see some analysts picking the Skins, it doesnt mean the FANS think we'll win it.

Archived