Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

This one is on Reid once again. Awful time management and gameplan lose the game.

How can you say that?

This was the first game (that I watched anyway) that the Eagles were really able to establish a run early and often.

N5 is right. They were running at will, and it wasn't just McNabb running.

That pass short of the goal line before the half is all on McNabb. He did the same crap in the superbowl - throwing a ball to a rec that will get tackled in the field of play when time is of the essence. He left three points on the field today, without a doubt.

Credit the loss to McNabb only. He threw the picks. I thought the defense played great, the offense had a few drops, etc, some mental misakes like Patterson, but they looked great. I mean maybe you can make a case that Lewis and Brown need to come back to the ball on those ints, but it's McNabb's throw. You can't blame Reid for that.

The only call Reid made I didn't like was where they started inside their own 10 and they called a passing play. McNabb scrambled and made something out of nothing, but I hated the call.

Anyway, a loss is a loss. So go screw. My team is 2-5, I need solace. :silly:

look...im high and drunk....we blew it...point blank...im so mad that I'm bout to wait for their plane to land and box McDougal like a man. I'm so hurt I can feel my ex wife laughing at me. mess around and turn terriost on her and fire bomb her crib.....yeah, I smashed!

matter of fact...if I don't log on tommorrow N24 or who del...call me out at work....i will be in jail for abuse with a bottle of jack daniels and for attempted murder with a lighter and blunt! I compare this loss to being asked to the prom by the baddest chick in school only to be stood up at the last moment....yep..thats what its like to be an eagles fan

eagle fans will have much to cheer about this season. division title, home field etc. should be a great season.
I changed my sig, but I still want Eagle091 to be able to have the last laugh if the Egales can actually win homefield, which I still think is out of the question.

Fact is, the Eagles have made games competitive, which is half the battle. 4 turnovers and they still almost pull it off.

I changed my sig, but I still want Eagle091 to be able to have the last laugh if the Egales can actually win homefield, which I still think is out of the question.

Fact is, the Eagles have made games competitive, which is half the battle. 4 turnovers and they still almost pull it off.

This is one Eagle fan that wouldn't have the last laugh, mainly because even if the Eagles somehow squeak into the playoffs, unless there is a 180degree turn in consistency, they're going nowhere.

Each week, it's been a player or two to be a goat and either make wins more difficult than they should have been, or to do stupid things to help the other team. Jerome McDougle was an example yesterday. He is a bust equivalent to Mike Mamula.

Dockeryfan, you showed more class with your above statement than many others do - thank you for not beating us when we wallow in our misery. Well, at least the Flyers are in good shape. BWA-HA-HA-HA-sob

pf

We haven't put together 4 solid quarters all year long. Playoffs are definitely not a given at this point. So explosive, so underutilized. So many mistakes. So frustrating.

Does anyone else HATE when announcers do this:

"This kicker has not made a kick longer than 28 yards this season, and he's about to try a 62 yarder."

Grrrr...kiss of death.

Also preceded, early in the game by: "McNabb has really looked good here, he's just not throwing the ball up for grabs and he's really smart with it" (paraphrased).

3 picks later and a pass to the 2yard line with time expiring....

This is one Eagle fan that wouldn't have the last laugh, mainly because even if the Eagles somehow squeak into the playoffs, unless there is a 180degree turn in consistency, they're going nowhere.

Each week, it's been a player or two to be a goat and either make wins more difficult than they should have been, or to do stupid things to help the other team. Jerome McDougle was an example yesterday. He is a bust equivalent to Mike Mamula.

Dockeryfan, you showed more class with your above statement than many others do - thank you for not beating us when we wallow in our misery. Well, at least the Flyers are in good shape. BWA-HA-HA-HA-sob

pf

Mike Mamula was infinitely more productive than McDougle.

Amazing, but true.

Archived