Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

Gotta love you Skins fans still talking ****. The Eagles just dominated a game in which they turned the ball over 4 times (2 for TD's) and still could have won it if not for the amazing 62 yarder. Meanwhile, your team could very well be sitting a 2-5. Good luck with that.

Yeah, you gotta love us talking **** on our own board, go figure!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE McNABB PUKING PICTURE LMFAO!!!! I'm not too optimistic about a win for us today eagles78 but if the football Gods bless us like they just did Tampa's kicker we're sitting at 3-4...not too far behind you potent 4-3 offense.

I will admit, the birds should be undefeated if not for penalties but that's why they play the games!!! :cheers:

Gotta love you Skins fans still talking ****. The Eagles just dominated a game in which they turned the ball over 4 times (2 for TD's) and still could have won it if not for the amazing 62 yarder. Meanwhile, your team could very well be sitting a 2-5. Good luck with that.

You want to see domination, watch the game again and specifically watch Ronde Barber single handedly own the Eagles. That's what I call domination.

You want to see domination, watch the game again and specifically watch Ronde Barber single handedly own the Eagles. That's what I call domination.
And despite that, McNabb still came back and threw 3 TD's putting us in a posistion to win. The Eagles dominated them, period. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but this loss stings. You'd think I'd be used to it being a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, but it gets worse everytime.

And despite that, McNabb still came back and threw 3 TD's putting us in a posistion to win. The Eagles dominated them, period. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a jerk, but this loss stings. You'd think I'd be used to it being a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles, but it gets worse everytime.

Dude two ints for TDs, I'd say Tampa's d didnt get dominated. I hate how you all are pumping up Mcnabbs perfomance. 3 tds 3ints, thats nothing to write home about. plain and simple he lost them the game. Him and Reid.

I feel as though non of us Eagles fans can talk ish....in my eyes all we can do is be proud of the effort that our team put up. For the second week in a row we have been humbled.....but if there is a glimmer of hope....let me name several...

1 - McNabb played like crap again in the first half, but like last week he led the team on a drive that would have won the game if the defense held up. Through ints and adversity, you have to tip your hat to him. His mobility brought them back, but it was his heart that almost won the game.

2 - The running game. Westbrook ran for over 100 yards on a pretty good defense. Reid seemed as though he believed in it and stck with it. He ran harder than I have ever seen him and it appeared as though he got stronger as the game went on. This needs to be monitored, maybe he can be what many think he can't.....a running back and not just a running back who catches a lot of passes.

3 - Reggie Brown. Does he drop passes? Yes. Drop he make big plays? Yes. But what I like about him is that he is a gamer and continues to get better every week. He played today with a passion that I think we as Eagles fans can only respect. He is only in his second year and has a ways to go, but I like the direction that he is headed in.

4 - Lito Sheppard. Looks as though he is back to his Pro Bowl level helping hold Joey Galloway catch less along with Sheldon Brown. His tackle on big Mike Alstot was impressive as was he general play all day.

5 - The LBs. Matt McCoy, Dhani Jones, and Trotter all played every well against a physical O-Line. Williams looked as though with every carry he got stronger and the Eagles LBs got stronger with every tackle of him. I was most impressed with McCoy who was around the ball all day.

Those are just some of the things we can talk away from an otherwise morbid loss.

Dude two ints for TDs, I'd say Tampa's d didnt get dominated. I hate how you all are pumping up Mcnabbs perfomance. 3 tds 3ints, thats nothing to write home about. plain and simple he lost them the game. Him and Reid.
Over 500 total yards given up says they got dominated. They got the picks when they needed them, but other than that they were steam-rolled. How you can deny that, I don't know. Now, the Eagles are certainly not a good team in my eyes right now. A good team doesn't lose 3 games they probably should have won. It's a pitiful and gloomy stat.

He puked 2 twice. You ever try to do anything after you puked? Shoot, after I puke I can't clean up the mess let alone try to play a pro football game. He might have thrown 3 ints, but he threw 3 tds and had the game won if it wasn't for a great kick. Give credit where its due, he didn't have a great game, he had a suck arse first half and a heroic second half......

Over 500 total yards given up says they got dominated. They got the picks when they needed them, but other than that they were steam-rolled. How you can deny that, I don't know. Now, the Eagles are certainly not a good team in my eyes right now. A good team doesn't lose 3 games they probably should have won. It's a pitiful and gloomy stat.

Again, two defensive tds say that you didnt dominate. The bucs offense you dominated, but I dont think you dominated that D. Did the cards dominate the bears d cause they got those couple tds early?

Again, two defensive tds say that you didnt dominate. The bucs offense you dominated, but I dont think you dominated that D. Did the cards dominate the bears d cause they got those couple tds early?

No....to answer your question. If you simply go by stats, then yes, the Eagles killed them...but regardless, the Eagles loss. Point blank! NO ONE can suger coat that!

He puked 2 twice. You ever try to do anything after you puked? Shoot, after I puke I can't clean up the mess let alone try to play a pro football game. He might have thrown 3 ints, but he threw 3 tds and had the game won if it wasn't for a great kick. Give credit where its due, he didn't have a great game, he had a suck arse first half and a heroic second half......

Thats nice... He played great at the end. The Eagles seem to come on strong at the end all the time, but sometimes you would like consistency wouldn't you? Two ints for tds is not good.

Thats true, but one great thing you can be happy about is Westbrook. When healthy he can be amazing.
His 200 plus total yards feel completely hollow to me right now man.:mad: It's just amazing to me how I can go from complete and utter jubilation after Westy scored the go-a-head TD to what I felt as I watched a damn 62 yard FG go through the up-rights.

His 200 plus total yards feel completely hollow to me right now man.:mad: It's just amazing to me how I can go from complete and utter jubilation after Westy scored the go-a-head TD to what I felt as I watched a damn 62 yard FG go through the up-rights.

yep it certainly was a heartbreaking loss and I wonder how the Eagles will respond.

Archived