Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

If Dallas wins, a nice fruit basket to Matt Bryant's house.

Now, either team that loses, Dallas or New York, it is not nearly as big a deal.

Man, what a kick!

Dallas still has a lot to lose in this game. It'll be a HUGE hit to our season if we lose this game, and let the giants go 3-0 in the division, while we go 1-2.

I was a work, haven't watched the whole game yet. I knew what was going to happened and watched the last two minutes. What a kick in the balls that is, why do bad things happen to good people is my question. Feels like all three of the Eagles loses all have stung bad in strange fashion.

I was a work, haven't watched the whole game yet. I knew what was going to happened and watched the last two minutes. What a kick in the balls that is, why do bad things happen to good people is my question. Feels like all three of the Eagles loses all have stung bad in strange fashion.
I've come the conclusion that the Eagles are trying to see just how many ways they can lose games they should win.

The good news for the nfc east is the eagle lost three games. The bad news is the eagles lost three games by 11 points.

The bringt side is you can tell, unlike with certain teams, that they have the potential to turn this around, and rebound later in the year. But they have to play a complete game off football. That is not excusable. I don't know what the answer is, or if anyone does.

why throw stones, we lost another close one, you got your butt kicked. a loss is a loss, no matter how it happens. and bostic, we have a legit chance to win the division and go to the playoffs, you my friend cannot say the same.

All I've said is that you suck as bad as we do. Because of that equality, lets wait til we go head to head. Neither of us is going to the playoffs, so the big game is between us.

And by the way, if you think you have ANY chance at the playoffs, it went buh bye with Matt Bryant today. Have you seen the back end of your schedule?

You're gonna talk ****? Your team sucks as bad as our team. Let's see what happens when we meet head to head. Until then, your team sucks just as bad as us.
Are you kidding me? The Eagles aren't a good team right now, I'll be the first to say it. However, IMO, they look better than your team.

Are you kidding me? The Eagles aren't a good team right now, I'll be the first to say it. However, IMO, they look better than your team.

I've not said my team looks good ... I'm saying, now that the Eagles have proven themselves mediocre, let's talk **** when we play each other.

And the only team in the NFC east that has lost a home division game: hmmmm.

that's your reason?? kidding right? we lost 3 games by 11 points. 1 in overtime, 2 on the last play of the game. umm, riddle me this batman, it means we're in every game. not being blown out like some other teams.

that's your reason?? kidding right? we lost 3 games by 11 points. 1 in overtime, 2 on the last play of the game. umm, riddle me this batman, it means we're in every game. not being blown out like some other teams.

Keep leading yourself on, my man. Your team is going nowhere. 1 point or 20 points, a loss is a loss. Let me guess, "you'll learn something from this loss" right? Sure Big Red, keep telling yourself that.

A loss is a loss is a loss.

Now that we're bouncing off each others stats here. That leads to this. The eagles have lost all three games on the last play of the game. Further reasoning my point why these losses are stinging more then usual.

A loss is a loss if you believe your record is the be all end of all of how good a team you are. But I would hope you don't believe that. Would you have have felt more confident in the skins if they lost by 1 point or if it were 40? Now you'd just be lieing if you said you would feel no different about them either way.

Now that we're bouncing off each others stats here. That leads to this. The eagles have lost all three games on the last play of the game. Further reasoning my point why these losses are stinging more then usual.
How does that even happen????? Absolutely amazing. This could only be endured by Eagles fans man...........:doh:

Archived