Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5-2 Baby! Philly beats the Bucs....Super Bowl, baby!

tr1

MMMMMVVVVVPPPPPP.....u biyotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say what you want about puking and INTS...its about wins and this guys is a winner!

This is a whole new game!

Sorry, I had a Westbrook moment...lol

Okay.....oh yeah......N24 said "He's waiting to post so he can talk some football with you guys." He got so hype after the score he jumped up and nearly smacked the security camera off the ceiling.... :laugh:

MMMMMVVVVVPPPPPP.....u biyotches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say what you want about puking and INTS...its about wins and this guys is a winner!

This is a whole new game!

Sorry, I had a Westbrook moment...lol

Okay.....oh yeah......N24 said "He's waiting to post so he can talk some football with you guys." He got so hype after the score he jumped up and nearly smacked the security camera off the ceiling.... :laugh:

Glad you were joking, far from a MVP like performance. Comeback or no comeback he played a putrid game.

Come on TB all I ask is one solid offensive drive.

Dude, Hines Ward ran without his shoes for like a 70 yard TD catch

Another one of me and N24 co workers who is a Steelers fan is at the game. He said its better than any game he has ever seen.

I'll post a pic he sent me....

You know, you all really should get a TREO 650 you know....the camera and internet access rules! :point2sky

What about the Tampa 2? Isn't McNabb being overwhelmed by it thus far?

We got to jinx them:) The Eagles are overwhelming that cover 2 :)

Side Note:

Can you imagine the feedback had Brunell thrown 3 interceptions, 2 for touchdowns? Maybe we don't have it so bad, w/ the ultra conservative Brunell.

Archived