Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

That's classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I liken it more to a schizophrenic or maybe Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself & Irene" constantly fighting with himself. I sure hope the Redskins fan wins out in the end.

You really want this guy to be a Skins fan? I sure don't. I don't even want him on our board. It's a travesty. I just hope he really does have some mental disability to explain this.

but if it makes him feel good? whos to stop him? There are many people in this world that do things that make me scratch my head. But it makes them feel good, so who am I to call that stupid?

Well, I might like playing Mary Kate and Ashley video games while I masturbate, but I sure as hell wouldn't post that on one of the most opinionated message boards in the world. He's just begging to get reamed with his original post, why would I deny him what he seems to want?

']You really want this guy to be a Skins fan? I sure don't. I don't even want him on our board. It's a travesty. I just hope he really does have some mental disability to explain this.

Agreed Matt. The really sad thing is that I can no longer honestly say I've never rooted for the cowpukes 'cuz I want them to win this "contest" really badly.

I need to go shower now.....with HCl. :(

I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

So far I have been able to be sort of a bandwagoner and get away with it. One was down, the other was up. Now for the first time in my life, it appears that both teams are headed in the same direction as superbowl contenders.

I feel awful because I know how most football fans hate guys like me. I don't mean to offend anybody. How and why I became simultaneous fans of two of the biggest rivals in sports, I will never know.

Anyway, for the record, I would like to see the Skins even the score against the Cowboys this year.

Will I be accepted here or will most of you chastise me for being who I am? Again, I don't mean to offend anybody. This is definitely the most passionate football site I've ever seen. I guess I could and maybe should have kept this to myself, but I didn't want to be accused of being dishonest or being tagged as a troll down the road.

I hope you understand. God bless!

-JT

If you are a Redskin fan you are a Redskin fan for life. Their is no other alternative.

First, its not really possible to be a fan of more than one team. Either you are a FAN of ONE team, and will passively cheer for another.... or you are truly not a fan of any team but simply a bandwagoner.

I don't know about that Blade. I'm a Redskins fan & a fan of whoever Dallas is playing. (Last week, I was a fan of the bye. ;) )

:laugh: :dallasuck

• 11 months later...
I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

So far I have been able to be sort of a bandwagoner and get away with it. One was down, the other was up. Now for the first time in my life, it appears that both teams are headed in the same direction as superbowl contenders.

I feel awful because I know how most football fans hate guys like me. I don't mean to offend anybody. How and why I became simultaneous fans of two of the biggest rivals in sports, I will never know.

Anyway, for the record, I would like to see the Skins even the score against the Cowboys this year.

Will I be accepted here or will most of you chastise me for being who I am? Again, I don't mean to offend anybody. This is definitely the most passionate football site I've ever seen. I guess I could and maybe should have kept this to myself, but I didn't want to be accused of being dishonest or being tagged as a troll down the road.

I hope you understand. God bless!

-JT

man, how many different tickets to different bandwagons do you have?

i was a pats fan back in the early 00's. i was a cowboys fan in the 90s. a redskins fan in the 80s. a steelers fan in the 70s and a packers fan in the 60s. did i miss any of your wagons??

Id rather have a penis and a vagina then be a fan of the burgundy and gold and the cowboys...

I hate to go all Tailgate Mafia on you, but with your use of the word "then" instead of "than," what you have just typed goes into the "Taken Out of Context" Hall of Fame. :laugh:

Do you route for both the Yankees and the Red Sox as well.

You might as well route for the team that last one the superbowl or why don't you just route for the Patriots, everyone else feels they are going to win the Superbowl, why shouldn't they have another bandwagon fan. They probably have more bandwagoners than any team in the NFL.

Route for Dallas, I'm sure I concur with everyone on this site when I say we don't want fans like you. 90% of being a Redskin fan is hating Dallas, your missing a lot of fun.

man, how many different tickets to different bandwagons do you have?

i was a pats fan back in the early 00's. i was a cowboys fan in the 90s. a redskins fan in the 80s. a steelers fan in the 70s and a packers fan in the 60s. did i miss any of your wagons??

And the Browns and Lions in the 50's, the Bears in the 40's, the Packers and Giants in the 30's and the Frankfurt Yellowjackets of the 20's.

Archived