Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

-JT

Does your bandwagon whoredom know no bounds!

I didn't have a chance to add this earlier since the pics were on my computer at work. However, all of you that made fun of Idaho should stop. We took a trip out there a few weeks ago and it’s actually an incredibly beautiful state with really nice people.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled bandwagoner bashing.:)

WOW....an AC/DC football person.

JT...it's impossible to be a Redskins or Dallas fan and not despise the

other team. This one of the biggest rivalries in sports, not just football.

I despise Dallas to no end. When it's Dallas week and comes to gameday,

I have a hard time eating, I'm very irritable, and ready to go to war. Anyone

in my family or that knows me knows to stay clear of me when we play

the Cowgirls.

Hate Dallas so much that I pull for the Indians in movies. :D

Wait a minute here, do you all not see where he is either from or currently living? Idaho.....I think I would rather live in Iraq than Idaho. I mean give him some slack, all they do out there is watch potatoes grow. It's time to either crap or get off the pot, you have to let your manhood hang and decide once and for all.....

Washington Redskins with a HOF coach.....

Dallas Cowboys with a cancer like TO, a Horse Collaring biscuit eating sorry excuse for a Safety in Roy Williams and a weak refusing to go across the middle Wide out in Terry Glenn.

I won't even go into the NEW SPOKESMAN for Cross Your Heart Bra's Billy Parcells.

I mean common the answer has to obvious, and let's get to the basics here, after the way Jerrah ****ed Laundrey (sorry spelling) which you claim to be the intitial reason for liking the Pukes, how can you continue to call yourself a fan?

That would be like Dan Snyder ****ing Joe Gibbs......

Man up and make the choice or leave this site!!

I vote to revoke his membership to this board, because there is nothing EXTREME about him. True fans HATE the opposing teams especially huge rivals like the Cowgirls. I have always been a Skins fan and the thought of switching to another team has NEVER crossed my mind even in the rough times. We all know what times I'm talking about so no reason to use the "N" word. It is ok to be a fan of football and root for whoever on any given sunday, but if you are a football fan you gotta chose a team, go with them and stay by them through thick and thin. I've also been an orioles fan for over 20 years so I definitely know hard times and by no means am a bandwagoner.

I agree with you. It's no way in he!! he's supposed to like the cowboys if he's a skins fan....vice versa!

I don't know how you are a Redskins & Cowboys fan, lol. That's kind of strange, lol. Never heard of that before. I am a Redskins fan for life, although I have always admired the tough, hard nose style of football the Steelers play and do root for them from time to time. I am not a Steelers fan and you won't see me waving a terrible towel or anything. I also am a fan of alot of players in the league. Warrick Dunn is one of my favorite players dating back to his Florida State days, always loved Jerome Bettis since his Notre Dame days and I rooted for him to get a ring, etc...etc...But I can't figure out for the life of me how you can call yourself a Redskins fan and then say you also like the Cowboys. Seems like an oxymoron or something to me, lol.

Okay we got "I Right Wing Tight 76 on Ready!" As far as Dallas is concerned, the only reason I wish they exist is because I look forward to kicking them in every year and watching them lose to everybody. You say they already beat us once? So and we'll beat you in Nov. I think you're really a Dallas fan, because anyone who roots for Dallas against the Skins is a Dallas fan. But it's never too late to desert the Cowboys, so come on over. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck Yes even when we aren't playing Dallas I dislike them.

I must admit that when the Skins play the Pukes it's on, everyone knows not to talk, breath to loud or anything. My kids just remove themselves and God forbid we loose, forget about it. I have blown my top and do a search on my posts after a dall AS loss! I could commit a capital offense and not loose a wink of sleep. After the team and BOO-NELL played so badly last week against them, I wanted to torture there first borns and drop acid on thier wives breasts! I HATE THE COWBOY'S I HATE SILVER AND BLUE I HATE STAR'S. I HATE ANYTHING CLOSELY OR REMOTELY ASSOCIATED WITH DALLAS!! I WOULD BLOW THEM ALL OUT THE SKY IF I COULD!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE........OKAY IS THAT A CLEAR ENOUGH PICTURE FOR YOU???

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

IDAHO.....25cents off of potatoes now go back into the closet..... :2cents:

Well, it's not a life-threatening deal to me. I've known lots of people to have more than one favorite team. But I do know how much "hating the rival" means to a lot of Cowboys and Redskins fans.

Other than that, I can't really explain it.

Looks like you're shifting from one team to another depending on their record.

Can't understand it, there is only one favorite team, not favoriteS teamS.

You have a favorite team and still can like, support some others. If you have a problem figuring it out : let's suppose Redskins and Cowboys play each other in the SB ( know it can't be in reality), which team would you like to win it ?

My favorite team: the Redskins :applause:

teams I support: any team beatin' the Cowboys. ;)

Archived