Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

I still have the ticket stub from my first ever NFL game-a Skins win over the Bucs in Tampa Stadium in a driving rain in 1982. I

Dude....as a Cowboy fan.... you are not wanted and you are definitely not needed. We, as a team, have enough Bandwagon fans as it is and we don't need anymore. My advice? Wear the muddy colors of the Skins and sulk in misery with the rest of them.

Seriously....as in life...you're either born with one (male/Cowboys) or without one (female/Skins). If you think you have one, but are not sure, see a doctor and ask for a "cut-n-tuck". I'm sure you'll be set up just fine.

Side Note: That ticket has to be worth a fortune!!!! I can't remember the Skins ever beating the Bucs.

Dude....as a Cowboy fan.... you are not wanted and you are definitely not needed. We, as a team, have enough Bandwagon fans as it is and we don't need anymore. My advice? Wear the muddy colors of the Skins and sulk in misery with the rest of them.

Seriously....as in life...you're either born with one (male/Cowboys) or without one (female/Skins). If you think you have one, but are not sure, see a doctor and ask for a "cut-n-tuck". I'm sure you'll be set up just fine.

Side Note: That ticket has to be worth a fortune!!!! I can't remember the Skins ever beating the Bucs.

Every single thing about this post reminds me of how proud I am to be a Redskins fan, and how sad I am for those who cheer for the Cowboys. What terrible company to be in.

I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

So far I have been able to be sort of a bandwagoner and get away with it. One was down, the other was up. Now for the first time in my life, it appears that both teams are headed in the same direction as superbowl contenders.

I feel awful because I know how most football fans hate guys like me. I don't mean to offend anybody. How and why I became simultaneous fans of two of the biggest rivals in sports, I will never know.

Anyway, for the record, I would like to see the Skins even the score against the Cowboys this year.

Will I be accepted here or will most of you chastise me for being who I am? Again, I don't mean to offend anybody. This is definitely the most passionate football site I've ever seen. I guess I could and maybe should have kept this to myself, but I didn't want to be accused of being dishonest or being tagged as a troll down the road.

I hope you understand. God bless!

-JT

Get Out.:logo:

I would like to ask the moderators to close this thread. I think everybody here has had the opportunity to share their opinion and now this thread has turned to needless bashing and personal attacks.

I'm sorry that my little confession has caused so much grief.

-JT

Don't be. From where I sit, this has been a highly entertaining and somewhat original interlude.

And what's better---I don't think you're a dual fan at all. I think you just play one on the internet for effect. :)

Muddy? MUDDY?!?!?! Mother******, you wish your colors shone as bright as the Bugundy and Gold! Get off our board, troll:dallasuck

okay the way I see it either you are either some sort of buddah the incarnation of the yin yan sent to this earth to bring balance to everything and peace to all man kind... OR the devil himself

I'm leaning towards the devil though

either way knowing anyone calls themself a "FAN" of both teams makes me feel uncomfortable

ALWAYS

I guess its easy for someone from the middle of nowhere in Idaho to like the Cowboys and Redskins but that doesnt make you a fan.

It's like me here in Japan one day deciding that I like the Yokohama Bay Stars and some other baseball team as well. Its just random BS because I don't really follow the games here and am not really a fan at all, like this guy.

You are the perfect example of a bandwagon fan. There is no way you can truely love either of these teams. They hate each other and you mentioned how you just so happened to like the one team that was dominating in their era(skins in 80s cowboys in 90s). You are a football fan but definitely not a true redskins or cowboys fan.

You sir are a douche.

You want an honest opinion? My honest opinion is true redskins fan love the redskins and they hate philly, ny, and ESPECIALLY DALLAS. its not possible to be a true fan of both. besides.. TO plays for Dallas. that ought to be enough to show you how much Dallas sucks

Dude....as a Cowboy fan.... I am not wanted on Extremeskins. They, as a forum, have enough Cowboy fans as it is and we don't need anymore. My advice? Wear the ghey colors of the Cowboys and sulk in misery with the rest of us.

Seriously....as in life...you're either born with one (male/Redskins) or without one (female/Cowboys). I think I have one, but I am not sure, should I see a doctor and ask for a "cut-n-tuck"? I'm sure I'll be set up just fine.

Side Note: That ticket has to be worth a fortune!!!! I can't remember the Cowboys ever winning a game when they were not doped up on coke.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Fixed that for you.

Yay, cheer for the team that's dominant at the time. That's really hard. Is everyone in your family as big of a sellout as you are?

I can't believe I even just read this. This has to be a joke post, or there is something wrong with you. Fan of both Dallas and Washington, depending on who is doing better?? Sickening. I'm glad you live far away from me.

EDIT: You're 35?? Geez. It may be too late. Just don't breed, please.

Its like a gay guy trying to come out of the closet, and you all are ridiculing him for it

That's classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I liken it more to a schizophrenic or maybe Jim Carrey in "Me, Myself & Irene" constantly fighting with himself. I sure hope the Redskins fan wins out in the end.

Its like a gay guy trying to come out of the closet, and you all are ridiculing him for it

Wrong. At least gay guys KNOW what side they're on. This guy just confessed to having no sack on the wrong message board to do that on. He deserves to get bashed. It's like saying you like both the Yankees and the Red Sox. It's just retarded. It leads me to believe this guy has very little personality in the rest of his life, just attaching on to whatever gay fad everyone else is doing. People with no individuality seriously piss me off, especially in such an ass-backwards way.

Just stay in Boise, chump.

Archived