Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

You guys think what you want.

It's not a big mystery to me. It's no different than the idea that it is possible to enjoy the holiday (Christmas) even when the myth that originally inspired it (Santa Claus) proves to be false or unimportant.

I don't think Santa Claus inspired Christmas... Jesus did.

It's not a big mystery to me. It's no different than the idea that it is possible to enjoy the holiday (Christmas) even when the myth that originally inspired it (Santa Claus) proves to be false or unimportant.

Are you all telling me that you wouldn't enjoy watching the Redskins as much if the rivalry didn't exist? Perhaps I am the only true Redskins fan on this message board!!

Dude, your making yourself look worse everytime you reply. Your speaking from a female standpoint with all your incorrigible dialogue. Man up, your pathetic.

Guys like this guy make me sick, I was born and raised in Northern California, I have Two loves in my life when it comes to sports, The San Francisco Giants and the Washington Redskins, and I have been following Both since I was a little kid in the mid 80's, now out here in the bay area I come across Morons like this guy that tell me they Like the Oakland A's and the Giants, and that just pisses me off, I hate the A's and I laugh my ass off every year when they lose in the playoffs. Just like I hate the Cowboys, And laugh my ass off when the lose to , the Jags or Texans or whoever. The Point is you can't love two teams in the same sport, and for dam sure you can't love two teams that are rivals(redskins/Cowgirls, Steelers/Bengals, Packers/Bears) thats just plain stupid.

Jesus I suggest you seek help.

Are you all telling me that you wouldn't enjoy watching the Redskins as much if the rivalry didn't exist? Perhaps I am the only true Redskins fan on this message board!!

So do you also celebrate, Christmas and Honaka?

Ok guys, stop feeding the animals...

Theismann just likes to hear himself talk!

That's a bunch of BS. This page had disappeared off the top page sometime yesterday and someone else brought it back up. I was merely responding to a question.

So get your facts straight before you accuse me of something lame like that.

You're an idiot.

So you grew up with the Cowboys as the family team yet you chose to abandon them when the Skins came to prominence. I hope your family never needs you to be there when the chips are down because you obviously cannot be counted on.

Well, I did ask for an honest opinion and I got one.

Blade, I do understand what you are saying (believe me, I have been chastised from both Cowboys and Redskins fans). But I am not the classic bandwagoner. I don't just root for any team that happens to be winning. It's just these two teams. That's it.

I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about any of the other 30 teams.

I have a suggestion to fix your problem, but it will take some intestinal fortitude, you know, :rolleyes: your a guy I assume. Seriously, just pick one team and stick with that team. Flip a coin, go by this years record or use some common sense and drop the Cowboys like the step-sisters they are.

Either way, you solve the dilemma by making a choice. If you really can't do that, what kind of man are you? Afterall, a man who stands for everything, stands for nothing at all. Think about it. :2cents: :dallasuck :2cents:

Hold on. Hold on one second!

Yusuf is a Bucs fan?

Proudly so Henry...since my days as a kid growing up in FL when they still had the Orange and White with the ghey pirate on the helmets...and a won-loss record to match. :-) However, from day one when the Skins played the Bucs I was always cheering for the B & G.

I still have the ticket stub from my first ever NFL game-a Skins win over the Bucs in Tampa Stadium in a driving rain in 1982. I remember it like it was yesterday. I yelled myself hoarse and went home estatic because after seeing the Diesel grinding it out like that, I knew then we were going to win the Super Bowl that season. Imagine my horror upon finding out the following week that the players were going on strike. But, I digress.

In any event, I admit my dual fan status with the Skins/Bucs is a bit odd. However, it's nothing compared to what's going on with this poor misguided soul. This guy is like a Hatfield that brings home a McCoy bride and then asks "What's wrong ya'll? Why're all ya'll running to get yer shotguns?"

Archived