Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

Believe it or not, it really sorts itself out. Last year, I easily wanted the Skins to win because I got so sick of the "streak". That Skins win in week two last year was awesome. And any feelings I had for the Cowboys were negated by the fact that any team sitting on a 13-0 lead with 4 minutes to go and loses the game deserves it.

Last week, I wanted the Cowboys to win because the Redskins Nation really needed a wake-up call. I can't believe how many Skins players and fans blew off the importance of playing well in the preseason. Last week's loss could be a real positive for the Skins in the long run.

You should be taken out and shot. :yikes: I can't believe you. As for your preseason comment, look how great Oakland is playing after having a wonderful preseason. :doh:

I know how you feel......kinda.

I mean I would never support someone liking both the Skins and the Cowboys. But I grew up a Maryland Basketball fan, but during the tournament last year (as Maryland was not part of it) I rooted for George Mason because i had been watching every televised game I could all year, and more imporatantly I lived in Fairfax my entire life up until 2 years ago and I drove through campus every morning on my way to Fairfax High. George Mason has been a part of my life the entire time. My roomates threw me under the bus because of this, especially one who is from Maryland and is a huge Terp fan. He was so angry in fact he resorted to personal attacks whenever I'd watch the games, as well as call me the bandwagoner for the entire tournament. I tried to explain my situation as I felt it was completely justified, but he just didn't get it, almost came to the point where I was going to kick his ass he got so mean.

The month was so miserable that because of my roomate, I have completely given up on Maryland. I know that doesn't make much sense but it just made me so mad that I didn't want to root for them anymore out of spite.

So thus, my suggestion is everyone here be nice to the guy and maybe he'll disown the Cowboys just like I disowned the Terps and we can make this all better and no longer a freak of humanity.

:dallasuck

:stop: I hate to say this to you dude, but you sir are a bandwagon fan too. :doh: GM has a good season and you totally abandon your lifelong team. :doh: Not good. Who cares what your roommates think.

I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

So far I have been able to be sort of a bandwagoner and get away with it. One was down, the other was up. Now for the first time in my life, it appears that both teams are headed in the same direction as superbowl contenders.

I feel awful because I know how most football fans hate guys like me. I don't mean to offend anybody. How and why I became simultaneous fans of two of the biggest rivals in sports, I will never know.

Anyway, for the record, I would like to see the Skins even the score against the Cowboys this year.

Will I be accepted here or will most of you chastise me for being who I am? Again, I don't mean to offend anybody. This is definitely the most passionate football site I've ever seen. I guess I could and maybe should have kept this to myself, but I didn't want to be accused of being dishonest or being tagged as a troll down the road.

I hope you understand. God bless!

-JT

Do you have 2 wives or 1??????

I amy be the only one of my kind.

I am not only a Redskins fan, but a Cowboys fan as well. I grew up during the Staubach era. My whole family loves the Cowboys.

But during the 80s, even though the 82 championship was initially painful, I became a fan of Joe Gibbs, Riggins, the smurfs, and of course, Joe Theismann. I even stopped watching the Cowboys during Landry's last few years.

But after Gibbs retired, I became a fan of the 90s Cowboys, Aikman, Smith, Irvin and Haley! What a dominant team.

So far I have been able to be sort of a bandwagoner and get away with it. One was down, the other was up. Now for the first time in my life, it appears that both teams are headed in the same direction as superbowl contenders.

I feel awful because I know how most football fans hate guys like me. I don't mean to offend anybody. How and why I became simultaneous fans of two of the biggest rivals in sports, I will never know.

Anyway, for the record, I would like to see the Skins even the score against the Cowboys this year.

Will I be accepted here or will most of you chastise me for being who I am? Again, I don't mean to offend anybody. This is definitely the most passionate football site I've ever seen. I guess I could and maybe should have kept this to myself, but I didn't want to be accused of being dishonest or being tagged as a troll down the road.

I hope you understand. God bless!

-JT

You call yourself Jesus, so you ought to know that you can't love God & the Devil!!!!!!!

Maybe we should cut this guy some slack.

He could be a siamese twin.

you know one half of him is a normal funcitional hetro sexual (the redskins fan)....

the other is a degenerative crack whore homo sexual (the cowboys fan)...

I just hope that when your brothers boyfriend comes over that you two don't share the same ***hole.

:silly:

First, its not really possible to be a fan of more than one team. Either you are a FAN of ONE team, and will passively cheer for another.... or you are truly not a fan of any team but simply a bandwagoner.

Blade, that is absolute crap. You can very easily be a fan of more than one team. For instance, I'm a fan of two teams:

1) Washington Redskins

2) Whoever's playing Dallas

:silly:

Archived