Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need an honest opinion

JesusTheismann

Believe it or not, there are some positives for being a dual Cowboys-Redskins fan. First, there is always something to feel good about or look forward to. Like next week, we play the Jaguars. if the Skins pull off a win, that will help ease the pain of the embarrasing loss the Cowboys suffered in week one.

Also, rooting for more than one team also helps with keeping a healthy perspective. Most single-team fans spend a great deal of time feeling miserable because having a superbowl caliber team isn't reality most of the time.

But go ahead with the potshots. It's all in good fun anyway. I'm used to my friends and family giving me a hard time about it. I'm ok with it.

:shutup: :doh:

Ok, the real question is who do you go for when they play each other?

Believe it or not, it really sorts itself out. Last year, I easily wanted the Skins to win because I got so sick of the "streak". That Skins win in week two last year was awesome. And any feelings I had for the Cowboys were negated by the fact that any team sitting on a 13-0 lead with 4 minutes to go and loses the game deserves it.

Last week, I wanted the Cowboys to win because the Redskins Nation really needed a wake-up call. I can't believe how many Skins players and fans blew off the importance of playing well in the preseason. Last week's loss could be a real positive for the Skins in the long run.

No way you can be a true Skins fan if you cheer for another team, especially Dallas. I cant believe that you can like both teams, I didnt know it was possible. I HATE Dallas, their fans, their players. Thats my opinion anyway.

Well, if he were to cheer for an AFC team, it would be OK. But definately not our rival. Personally, I think he should be banned from watching football because he put pulling for Dallas and Washington in the same sentance :rolleyes:

:banhim:

#1, how can you root for the Cowboys? A bunch of classless, drug addled, attention whores with a ******** coach and a jerk for an owner.

#2, if you started rooting for 2 different teams, when they were winning multiple superbowls, then YES you are a bandwagon fan. Who are your college teams? Im going to guess OSU, Notre Dame, and Miami. Maybe Michigan too.

#3, gtfo.jpg

Believe it or not, it really sorts itself out. Last year, I easily wanted the Skins to win because I got so sick of the "streak". That Skins win in week two last year was awesome. And any feelings I had for the Cowboys were negated by the fact that any team sitting on a 13-0 lead with 4 minutes to go and loses the game deserves it.

Last week, I wanted the Cowboys to win because the Redskins Nation really needed a wake-up call. I can't believe how many Skins players and fans blew off the importance of playing well in the preseason. Last week's loss could be a real positive for the Skins in the long run.

Wrong answer. You can't flip flop. You are dead to us. I pity you for not having a true team. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. :mad:

I vote to revoke his membership to this board, because there is nothing EXTREME about him. True fans HATE the opposing teams especially huge rivals like the Cowgirls. I have always been a Skins fan and the thought of switching to another team has NEVER crossed my mind even in the rough times. We all know what times I'm talking about so no reason to use the "N" word. It is ok to be a fan of football and root for whoever on any given sunday, but if you are a football fan you gotta chose a team, go with them and stay by them through thick and thin. I've also been an orioles fan for over 20 years so I definitely know hard times and by no means am a bandwagoner.

:banhim:

#1, how can you root for the Cowboys? A bunch of classless, drug addled, attention whores with a ******** coach and a jerk for an owner.

#2, if you started rooting for 2 different teams, when they were winning multiple superbowls, then YES you are a bandwagon fan. Who are your college teams? Im going to guess OSU, Notre Dame, and Miami. Maybe Michigan too.

#3, gtfo.jpg

I definitely don't approve of any NFL player on any team doing drugs. But what are you going to do about it? Every team has rosters with males in their 20s. That's typically the age where men do stupid things.

I am not a baseball or basketball fan, so I don't have a team. College football is an easy one. I root for the local team, the Boise State Broncos.

I vote to revoke his membership to this board, because there is nothing EXTREME about him. True fans HATE the opposing teams especially huge rivals like the Cowgirls. I have always been a Skins fan and the thought of switching to another team has NEVER crossed my mind even in the rough times. We all know what times I'm talking about so no reason to use the "N" word. It is ok to be a fan of football and root for whoever on any given sunday, but if you are a football fan you gotta chose a team, go with them and stay by them through thick and thin. I've also been an orioles fan for over 20 years so I definitely know hard times and by no means am a bandwagoner.

You vote to ban someone because they they don't hate another team? You usually ban someone off a message board for trolling or breaking forum policy. You have both Redskins and Cowboys fans that post here, right? So, what's the problem?

Did you grow up in Idaho? That might be half the problem. I also question whether or not you suffer from some from of multiple personality or Schizophrenia. :insane:

In all honesty what did you think the reaction to this little confession would be? :hammer:

You shouldn't ban someone for saying this. JesusTheisman, I wouldn't expect people to forget this though.

Here is a lil something for ya Dallas fan :finger:

one of the big things about being a redskins fan is the rivalry. you can't be a true redskins fan without it. without the complete hate and loathing of the dallas cowboys. and vice-versa. you can't be a true cowboys fan without hating the redskins. it defies logic.

unless of course you have a spilt personality and one of your egos likes the redskins and the other one likes dallas. oooo, i smell a good idea for a sitcom!:writing: :laugh:

Believe it or not, there are some positives for being a dual Cowboys-Redskins fan. First, there is always something to feel good about or look forward to. Like next week, we play the Jaguars. if the Skins pull off a win, that will help ease the pain of the embarrasing loss the Cowboys suffered in week one.

Also, rooting for more than one team also helps with keeping a healthy perspective. Most single-team fans spend a great deal of time feeling miserable because having a superbowl caliber team isn't reality most of the time.

But go ahead with the potshots. It's all in good fun anyway. I'm used to my friends and family giving me a hard time about it. I'm ok with it.

:stop: Oops there it is ________ The line you shouldn't have crossed.

I wish you the best of luck with the voices. :ciao:

You vote to ban someone because they they don't hate another team? You usually ban someone off a message board for trolling or breaking forum policy. You have both Redskins and Cowboys fans that post here, right? So, what's the problem?

No I don't vote to ban you for not hating another team. And last time I checked we did not have any cowboy fans on here. Also how the F can you EVER root for the Cowboys, especially when they are playing the Skins and call yourself a skins fan. I don't care what the situation is, if you wanted to bring the skins to reality or whatever the hell is going through you multi-personality mind. That would be your only excuse right now and that is to have multi personality disorder and I still don't think some people on this board will be forgiving of you for the blasphemy you have brought to our attention.:dallasuck

Did you grow up in Idaho? That might be half the problem. I also question whether or not you suffer from some from of multiple personality or Schizophrenia. :insane:

In all honesty what did you think the reaction to this little confession would be? :hammer:

You shouldn't ban someone for saying this. JesusTheisman, I wouldn't expect people to forget this though.

Here is a lil something for ya Dallas fan :finger:

I do think growing up in Idaho has something to do with it. When you live in a place where there are no local ties to an NFL team, weird things happen. There are a lot of Raiders, Packers, Seahawks, Broncos and Cowboys fans in Idaho. I became a Cowboys fan when they were America's Team in the 70s. I became a Redskins fans in the 80s like many of you did. How could you not be a fan of Coach Gibbs?

Anyway, maybe there is something to this. I don't know.

You need HELP.

Agreed TK. To save time on a diagnosis you might want to consider printing this out and taking it with you JT.

Dude, in all my years here I don't think I've ever heard of such blasphemy as what came across your keyboard. This is like saying you're a Devil worshipping fundamentalist Christian:doh:

I've taken a bit of heat here because I'm a fan of the Bucs too, but this, this is just, well sick. Please, please take TK's advice to heart and get your bandwagoning, fair weather fan butt some help!!!

JT you're a complete moron... maybe your confession isn't enough to revoke your membership, even though I personally think it's more than enough to bounce your phony badnwagon riding ***** off the site permanently, but you've incited sufficient anger from the true Burgundy and Gold faithful to last us until November 5th. In a way, I consider you a troll of the worst kind actually. My advice to you is to just leave on your own and never again return to this board with your heresy. Come to terms with your stupidity and commit yourself to being a full time Cowgirl fan because we don't need you and we don't want you. To think you had the audacity to declare that you WANTED Dallas to win last Sunday! You have no clue what it is to be a true fan so go be a Cowgirl fan. I'm sure you'll be welcome with open arms on brokeback mountain with the rest of the cowboys.

Archived