Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I do what the voices in my head tell me to.

Extreme

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

what happened to the thread title? i feal like im dreaming or something becuase this has been one wierd night....

Either A) The mods having fun. Which is totally disrespecful...you guys have lost my vote!

B) Extreme can still edit titles, but can't post.

I hate two part polls. Why can't their be a third and fourth option? I hate these 50/50 things. There are other factors that are involved.

For example I think some mods are better than others. Why? Just because they're my friends.

Obstensibly you're an Eagle fan, Del. Any mod here who's a friend of yours is doing a horrible job :).

But you're my friend, Art. At least thats what you told me privately via PMs. :(

Hey, I'm like Malcom X. The only thing I like integrated is my coffee. At least when it comes to mixing with fans of other teams :).

Hey, I'm like Malcom X. The only thing I like integrated is my coffee. At least when it comes to mixing with fans of other teams :).

Bwah!! To steal a line from CooleyNaMean:

You that man Art!

I hope you'll still like me when the Eagles sweep dem DC boys this year ;)

I think Om changed the thread title...I bet he's really as evil as TK, if not more:paranoid:

There are none more evil then me. We've checked. Although we did come close with Jumbo. But it turns out he's just psychotic. :paranoid:

Archived