Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

So, its clear that Steph used HHH's phone to get Nash involved. Right?

Question is......will Steph now take a heel role against her husband and build a stable of guys like Nash to go after guys who went after her pops? OR...is HHH going to be in on it?

This Unified Title talk is dumb since there is another title on Smackdown. Get rid of this brand nonsense and promote more belts at different levels.

I know I've said this before. But these should be the belts.

Cruiser Weight

Women's Title

Inter-Continental

Tag Team

World Championship (I didn't say Heavyweight on purpose)

That's 5 (or really 6) belts. Then every week have ONE of those belts up for the main event on Raw. Make clears paths to those belts so when its not up for defense....we see contenders going for their title shot. That way you can keep people in the right storylines for a bit longer without jumping all over the place. If you want to keep the US Belt, or bring back the European Belt, Hardcore or TV belt. Fine.

I think Cena's entertaining anyway. As entertaining as he can be with the PG. Cracked me up when he called ADR a son of a *****. lol

Yeah I don't have a problem with Cena either. I've actually been starting to watch more in recent weeks. Seems to be getting better.

I have no problem with the wwe creative so far. They've been doing things that keep me wondering about the storylines and have me tuning into every show for new info. I was a little upset that they didn't have a whole lot of matches slated for Summer Slam but they appeared to be building that PPV around the championship matches and eventual cash in by Del Rio.

Or Laurinatis (sp?)

I'd say Steph and Laurinatis are probably going to be in it together and oppose Trips. Trips and his wife will have a "We're husband and wife at home, but out here, our interests are completely different and I'm going to kick your ass" relationship. I wonder what Scott Hall is up to. Not an nWo angle, but, more of a hired assassin type of storyline with hits out on Punk, Cena, etc.

Or Laurinatis (sp?)

I'd say Steph and Laurinatis are probably going to be in it together and oppose Trips. Trips and his wife will have a "We're husband and wife at home, but out here, our interests are completely different and I'm going to kick your ass" relationship. I wonder what Scott Hall is up to. Not an nWo angle, but, more of a hired assassin type of storyline with hits out on Punk, Cena, etc.

I saw a video of Scott Hall at some indy promo about a month ago. It ain't pretty. Very, very sad.

I read good things about that game today, but I'm not sure how you say that it looks "tight" based on that video. The entrance looks exactly the same as the ones in SvR 2011.
Didn't see 11, but I like how they have the Titantrons and crowd reaction cheering or booing.

I saw a video of Scott Hall at some indy promo about a month ago. It ain't pretty. Very, very sad.

Yeah he's in no shape whatsoever to work any kind of angle right now. You want to shock the fans triple H? Bring Chyna back :pfft:

Some of us could see the Del Rio thing coming a mile away because he's been groomed as the only major heel on Raw (ok second if you still count the Miz) for awhile now. Creative still needs to find at least one more guy who can generate some real heat on that show imo.

Unfortunately it looks like Punk is already being steered away from the belt by having him more concerned about who was behind Nash's attack on him than getting a rematch. Naturally Cena is right there before the show is over issuing a challenge to Del Rio.

Looking ahead...

The only way there is interest in a Cena-Rock Wrestlemania main event is if the WWE title is at stake. Heres what I'd like to see happen:

A new Money in the Bank "holder" is decided. That person doesn't actually use it but ends up passing it to someone else off-camera. Fast forward to the champ (Cena most likely) being out of it at the end of a match and suddenly here comes the Rock! He hands over the briefcase and after a People's elbow and Rock-bottom he's the champ!

Everyone watching would go freaking nuts and its a great way to get the Rock in without having him wrestle an actual match. Due to the 30 day limit to defend this would have to go down right before Wrestlemania, but thats ok since the MIB thing needs a break anyway.

Edited by Grinder

Miz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Del Rio.

Push R-Truth.

Miz has it all over him in charisma and mic skills but I think that the company still values size more than anything in their heels. Not saying its right but I think they want them "bigger than life' and thus more threatening. I see him mid-carding for awhile.

R-Truth is still really interesting but right now he looks like a damn good U.S.-type champ; not a World champ. Of course, no one saw Foley as a world champ for a long time either...

Question is......will Steph now take a heel role against her husband and build a stable of guys like Nash to go after guys who went after her pops? OR...is HHH going to be in on it?

This Unified Title talk is dumb since there is another title on Smackdown. Get rid of this brand nonsense and promote more belts at different levels.

I know I've said this before. But these should be the belts.

Cruiser Weight

Women's Title

Inter-Continental

Tag Team

World Championship (I didn't say Heavyweight on purpose)

That's 5 (or really 6) belts. Then every week have ONE of those belts up for the main event on Raw. Make clears paths to those belts so when its not up for defense....we see contenders going for their title shot. That way you can keep people in the right storylines for a bit longer without jumping all over the place. If you want to keep the US Belt, or bring back the European Belt, Hardcore or TV belt. Fine.

No need to change the US Title to Cruiser weight if you don't want a Heavyweight Championship, they need to add a high flying/hardcore division like the X division in TNA. The hierarchy of belts should go:

- Tag Team

- Extreme Champion

- Intercontinental

- United States

- World Champion

- WWE Champion

Each belt except for the Tag (just redesigned) & World belts (history) need a redesign. The Tag belts are the "Bronze" Championships. The IC, Extreme, and US need to be the "Silver" Championships, thus having a silver based design. The world and WWE Championships are the "Gold" Championships.

The Tag and extreme titles would be defended on both shows this will give the holders an opportunity to get their exposure to the WWE universe.

The IC and US belts are defended on either show, it really doesn't matter which because they will be the mid card belts for each show.

WWE title stays on Raw and the World title stays on Smackdown.

No need to change the US Title to Cruiser weight if you don't want a Heavyweight Championship, they need to add a high flying/hardcore division like the X division in TNA. The hierarchy of belts should go:

- Tag Team

- Extreme Champion

- Intercontinental

- United States

- World Champion

- WWE Champion

Each belt except for the Tag (just redesigned) & World belts (history) need a redesign. The Tag belts are the "Bronze" Championships. The IC, Extreme, and US need to be the "Silver" Championships, thus having a silver based design. The world and WWE Championships are the "Gold" Championships.

The Tag and extreme titles would be defended on both shows this will give the holders an opportunity to get their exposure to the WWE universe.

The IC and US belts are defended on either show, it really doesn't matter which because they will be the mid card belts for each show.

WWE title stays on Raw and the World title stays on Smackdown.

That's fine. I think my point on Cruiser weight is to give the smaller high flyer guys a belt to go after. EXCEPT, I wouldn't have a World and WWE champion belt. Then again, I think the two brand thing is weak. If they rotate when belts are actually defended at the main event. They should be able to move in-between just fine.

Extreme title wouldn't work with TV-PG.

Who said anything about staying in the TV-PG realm? The extreme title wouldn't be a hardcore championship per-say, it would be more of an opportunity for high-flyers to get over and develop their characters, guys like Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara and the like.

This is going to be interesting. If Nash is there to do a job to Punk and look tough behind HHH or Steph or whoever, he will be an asset to the company. If he and HHH are going to wind up being the top stars, all the good will WWE has built up over the Summer of Punk will be gone.

I don't think HHH is dumb, but the history of wrestling says the person running the creative side ALWAYS puts himself and his friends on top. Always.

This is going to be interesting. If Nash is there to do a job to Punk and look tough behind HHH or Steph or whoever' date=' he will be an asset to the company. If he and HHH are going to wind up being the top stars, all the good will WWE has built up over the Summer of Punk will be gone.

I don't think HHH is dumb, but the history of wrestling says the person running the creative side ALWAYS puts himself and his friends on top. Always.[/quote']

I think Punk wins this feud... I also think this is the gateway for him to start a new stable. HHH is bringing tag teams back, now stables will as well. Steph/HHH/Laurinatis/whoever have one... Punk has another. Ownership/kin to Vince/wrestlers annoyed by it story line. It could be awesome.

I'm dreading seeing 50 year Kevin Nash in the ring...

Remember when he randomly tore up his leg by getting tagged into a match?

He was not very good in TNA a few years ago either. Just did not seem like he had a lot left, if anything. Still good on the mic, however in the ring...not so much.

particularly the ones " stop hotshotting title changes" and "end the brand extension". Smackdown is the weak sister and having two (WWE and World) champions to accomodate it has been a godawful idea. Just let one main champ and the main tag champs go back and forth between both shows. Then each show can have their own US, Intercontinental, TV, etc champ as well.

As for the too frequent title changes its to the point where every wrestler will get a turn with the main belt. Makes me miss the days when Backlund and Hogan would actually hold on to their titles for YEARS. It was a BIG deal when one of these guys finally lost it. Now, a guy like Edge is an 11-time champ. 11 $#@#! times?! Crazy.

---------- Post added August-18th-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

For your reading pleasure: "Urban legends of Pro Wrestling" thread:

http://www.oowrestling.com/OOForums/viewthread.php?tid=21720

Some fairly explicit stuff so NSFW.

I was immediately drawn to rumor #76 :laugh:

Edited by Grinder