Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'd go back to my idea that Nash leads a stable of the "no-so" fired to grab all the gold in the WWE. Slowly building until they have every single belt (none actually on Nash). Here is my revised Team-Exile

Punk

Miz

Christian

Truth

Mcintyre

McCool

The you can have HHH struggle for months trying to get guys to go after those belts, but failing....leading up to the Winter/Spring

Did you just say that you think Austins headed back into the ring?

I don't think that will ever happen again

He's got bad neck and knees, think his times done

Rumors are flying that Austin/Punk is going to happen at WrestleMania. No one knows, but you can set it up, and if Austin can't, you can involve him in other ways.

But you didn't answer, what would the stipulation be on that SS tag match?

Sure I did. I said you wouldn't need one. It's a survivor series match.

PS: Don't forget David Hart Smith, Melina, Vladimir Kozlov and Chris Masters were released from WWE as well... With their wrestling names used in the article on WWE.com. Usually when someone is actually released, they use real names. They used character names with RTruth and Miz as well.

Edited by KDawg

Sure I did. I said you wouldn't need one. It's a survivor series match.

I could be wrong but in this decades era of wrestling there is no way I can see the main event of a ppv without a stipulation

Very interesting about the SC rumors. If he was going to come back I found this where he says if he does one more match he would go against Punk

http://theenigmaticgenerationofwrestling.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/stone-cold-vs-cm-punk-or-john-cena-vs-the-rock-the-better-wm28-main-event/

You could be onto something there, at least I'm hoping

• 2 weeks later...

I don't order PPVs (besides WrestleMania, and this year, Survivor Series) but I read what happened.

The most exciting part, to me, is getting rid of that joke of an IC title and replacing it with the real one. Now, to get the old WWF World Title back.

You know, I haven't watched WWE in at least a year. I barely know who R Truth is (or whatever). But something about that clip made me smile. Def interested.

:ols: I didn't know who he was either until I watched Raw 4-5 months ago, and realized that it was K-Kwik. I remember him rolling with Road Dogg after The New Age Outlaws were broken up again in '00, and it was painful to watch.

That was when I was in seventh grade, and this dude is still rolling with the same **** ten years later. :ols:

Edited by Mr. Sinister

:ols: I didn't know who he was either until I watched Raw 4-5 months ago, and realized that it was K-Kwik. I remember him rolling with Road Dogg after The New Age Outlaws were broken up again in '00, and it was painful to watch.

That was when I was in seventh grade, and this dude is still rolling with the same **** ten years later. :ols:

Except as a heel, and a damned good one. I like him.

Except as a heel, and a damned good one. I like him.

I watched him and Rey Mysterio in that Heavyweight Championship KOTR style tournament over the summer, and he had some nice moves, especially that suplex to jawbreaker move. His " Someone bout' to get got! (or something like that)" catchphrase made me lol when I first heard it. It's still funny that he has almost the same gimmick (or maybe it isn't a gimmick at all) for so long, but it's good that he changed it up a little.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

This angle is really heating up now. I read the Smackdown spoilers, because, well, I NEVER watch that show... But here's a guess... If you don't want to be spoiled, don;t read further...

A bunch of them say they won't show up on RAW as long as HHH is COO due to an unsafe work environment.

They are going to play this thing up, I think. They'll probably tease HHH stepping down or something similar. They'll tease that for a few weeks leading up to Survivor Series. For now, Laurinitis is going to be the guy pulling the strings. He'll come up with a Survivor Series team.

HHH will attempt to find his own, and struggle. But he'll wind up getting guys like CM Punk (because it's better to have the devil you know versus the devil you don't in charge, ie Laurinitis) and John Cena to join his team. I think Orton will join his team as well. That's four guys: HHH, Punk, Cena, Orton. Keep in mind, none of those guys were at ringside during RAW.

Then he'll have a hard time filling out the team with one more guy.

There's a three hour RAW planned for the week before Survivor Series. There is a guy who has been advertised to team with Cena at Survivor Series who hasn't been around that needs to be in order to set that up.

HHH will find his fifth guy and make the announcement on that show. Who is it?

The Rock.

I know a lot of people don't like where this storyline is going, but I love it. Survivor Series is going to be epic. I'd say you have a team of Sheamus, CM Punk, Cena, HHH and The Rock versus The Miz, R Truth, Kevin Nash, and two others out of a mob of 55 :ols:

I know a lot of people don't like where this storyline is going, but I love it. Survivor Series is going to be epic. I'd say you have a team of Sheamus, CM Punk, Cena, HHH and The Rock versus The Miz, R Truth, Kevin Nash, and two others out of a mob of 55 :ols:

I'm definitely looking forward to Survivor Series, there is a rumor that another BIG name from the past make be part of team HHH. A Cena heal turn might even be in the works as Punk is over more than Cena right now and not many would see it coming. I don't think it happens but it would be a great chance to move in a different direction.

The Rock IS teaming with them.

It's been announced that The Rock and Cena are teaming at Survivor Series already.

I'm talking about as the new GM whenever it's announced.

Lauriaitis is the interim. And just from the way McMahon talked Monday night, it's leading me to believe it indeed will be The Rock.

I'm talking about as the new GM whenever it's announced.

Lauriaitis is the interim. And just from the way McMahon talked Monday night, it's leading me to believe it indeed will be The Rock.

I don't know. That would mean more of a full time role, which Rock clearly doesn't want. I think Austin would be more appropriate than The Rock for that role, but I doubt he'd be there full time, either. I think the "interim" tag was given strictly so they can jockey for power, and either HHH or McMahon is going to be in charge for awhile. I'd guess McMahon, and this is a power struggle that will last through WrestleMania.