Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

they **** the bed on this whole Nash/HHH/Punk thing. It had so much potential.

I'm tired of sounding like a broken record saying they need to create a much bigger and longer lasting storyline that covers all brands and takes us at least to WM.

Only thing I like is the character that Mark Henry is now. I feel like a stable built around him full of oversized guys would have been cool. For a lack of a better name, the House of Pain. Then if they didn't F up the Nash stuff, he could have managed a group.

• 2 weeks later...
Punk losing to HHH :doh:

Henry world champ :doh::doh::doh:

you really didnt think HHH was going to make himself lose his first match back in forever did you lol. I love HHH, but I was hoping CM Punk would win via interfence by Kevin Nash, it would have been a good path to take, Nash gets fired and comes back and screws HHH over and starts teaming with Punk. Also read that Cena won again.........getting sick of him holding the belt. Of course all that means is Cena and CM Punk probably at the next PPV maybe w/Del Rio or some **** like that. Sadly, Cena will be holding the belt next March/April because there is no way the Wrestlemania match against the Rock is not for the WWE Championship.

Since WrestleMania 21, John Cena has had 12 World Title reigns (10 as WWE Champion, 2 as World Heavyweight Champion). Not even 7 years yet! I swear he's won the title 3 times this year alone. Whatever happened to being a main eventer that didn't always need the belt to feel validated? (Taker, HBK to name a couple)

I know that this is probably late news, but there is a wrestling show on satellite radio called Busted Open. It is on Monday, Wednesday and Friday on XM 208 at 2 pm. I'm sure it has already been posted, but I was not going to sift through 480 pages to confirm that it has already been posted (my apologies)

I think the stable storyline is starting to come together. JL is going to rehire Miz/Truth and they are going to be a part of the new stable... my guess... nWo. It's a rehash... But JL is going to rehire all of the people Trips fires... Starting with Nash. Then Miz and Truth. It may take a bit, let's see if Trips fires anyone else in the next few weeks. Or it may happen right away. I'd milk it. Let Miz/Truth stay off TV for a bit. Same said for Nash. Then after another firing or two... Boom. nWo (or a new version, which is what I'd prefer).

Then, at Survivor Series it would be: the nWo... Nash, Truth, Miz,? vs. John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, HHH

That would be freakin' awesome. Doubt it goes down like that... But I'd actually order Survivor Series, which I may anyways because The Rock is going to be there :ols:

I think the stable storyline is starting to come together. JL is going to rehire Miz/Truth and they are going to be a part of the new stable... my guess... nWo. It's a rehash... But JL is going to rehire all of the people Trips fires... Starting with Nash. Then Miz and Truth. It may take a bit, let's see if Trips fires anyone else in the next few weeks. Or it may happen right away. I'd milk it. Let Miz/Truth stay off TV for a bit. Same said for Nash. Then after another firing or two... Boom. nWo (or a new version, which is what I'd prefer).

Then, at Survivor Series it would be: the nWo... Nash, Truth, Miz,? vs. John Cena, CM Punk, The Rock, HHH

That would be freakin' awesome. Doubt it goes down like that... But I'd actually order Survivor Series, which I may anyways because The Rock is going to be there :ols:

What if Miz is the leader of the group and its the Miz World Order. That might be more interesting.

Survivor Series. Im calling it right now.

Nash, Del Rio, Miz, Truth and Swagger vs. Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus and Ryder.

Even though Nash will probably not wrestle whatsoever.

What if Miz is the leader of the group and its the Miz World Order. That might be more interesting.

Survivor Series. Im calling it right now.

Nash, Del Rio, Miz, Truth and Swagger vs. Rock, Cena, Punk, Sheamus and Ryder.

Even though Nash will probably not wrestle whatsoever.

When the hell did they go to 5v5? That's stupid. I'd rather not see Sheamus or Ryder in that match, either. Or Swagger for that matter. Del Rio is an interesting addition.

We saw in the main event match JL interfere with the match stopping the referee from counting the pin on CM Punk, then throwing the refree in when CM had the cover, then getting on the phone and less then 5 minutes later Nash showing up and beating both men up

It's obvious that JL is in on this after Monday's show but what if JL is just the on air personality of the guy who's behind this

JL said himself he doesn't want to be the COO and what if he's telling the truth?

The first to get fired is behind this angle

I'm thinking the mastermind behind the conspiracy is going to turn out to be Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon is going to come on the scene to take back his company that Triple H fired him from

Vince wants revenge and since he can't be on TV himself since he's fired he directs JL to do his dirty work

Survivor Series you have the "fired" fraction of Nash, Truth, Miz, Del Rio, and a Surprise (see below) vs Cena, Punk, Air Boom, and HHH

Like the NWO started the finisher in that match will involve a heel turn either Cena or CM Punk (most likely)

That's how I see it playing out right now, should be excellent

Oh course I'm probably wrong about this but if they take it seriously this could be the next hot wave of wrestling

:cheers:

Edited by addicted

Survivor Series you have the "fired" fraction of Nash, Truth, Miz, Del Rio, and a Surprise (see below) vs Cena, Punk, Air Boom, and HHH

Like the NWO started the finisher in that match will involve a heel turn either Cena or CM Punk (most likely)

That's how I see it playing out right now, should be excellent

Oh course I'm probably wrong about this but if they take it seriously this could be the next hot wave of wrestling

:cheers:

I could see Vince being behind it all.

You're wrong already, though (in a small way). It's already been announced that Cena will team with The Rock at Survivor Series.

Edited by KDawg

Didn't know that

But if you replace HHH with the Rock in my scenario and it still makes sense

Nash fighting with CM Punk

Miz & Truth fighting with Air Boom

Del Rio fighting with Cena

Mystery opponent fighting with The Rock

The only thing I don't like about this is Air Boom, not a fan at all of the team but since they are including Miz & Truth they need the tag champs in the match

They will probably drop the straps from Air Boom prior to SS since they aren't worthy of such a spot and give it to another team but to whom? Either way I think that's the likely story here

The other thought I had about the direction of this angle which would probably only interest me since I've been a fan for over 30 years is that 10 years ago was this

1242586114340_f.jpg

Shane McMahon vs Vince McMahon, WCW/ECW vs WWE

They could use Shane instead of Vince as a storyline that Shanes upset with HHH since he wasn't picked as his Dad's replacement

History does repeat itself, and its believable

And its possible that the mystery opponent turns out to be Chris Jericho

CJ's not being used on air in the storylines but lately on Twitter has been taking it to CM Punk for stealing his wrestling moves

We could see that take an on camera angle and give more credibility to the Your Fired McMahon team

And the Rock could be setting up Wrestlemania Cena match and we could see the surprise heel turn from him, hadn't considered that but it would mean ratings

Edited by addicted

They have potential to make this a defining moment in the "rebirth" of WWE.

Personally, if it has to be 5v5, I'd like to see it be:

Nash, Del Rio, Miz, Truth, Henry (just because he doesn't care about anyone or anything) vs. The Rock, HHH, CM Punk, Randy Orton and John Cena

The "good guys" team all hate each other. That's just another element to the whole thing. Mark Henry doesn't like anyone. Miz/Truth have heat with Trips, Punk, etc.

Edited by KDawg

KD that would be an amazing match, incredible lineup with every bigtime star in the same match

But it would mean that the current buildup to the conspiracy is meaningless

What sort of stake would you put on that match to make it more interesting?

I'm hoping that Orton Henry is just beginning

I can't remember the last time RO was squashed to lose the title like he just was

Personally I think it's a mistake to put them in the HIAC match just two weeks after that encounter

They need to give MH a chance to run with the title, and squashing RO in another match would cheapen any chance of a rubber match they have

But since it's only 2 weeks away I expect to see RO go over on MH and setup a program for SS between the two

I miss the days when the company gave 90 day runs with the title as a minimum and didn't cheapen it with short runs

KD that would be an amazing match, incredible lineup with every bigtime star in the same match

But it would mean that the current buildup to the conspiracy is meaningless

What sort of stake would you put on that match to make it more interesting?

I don't think the current buildup would be meaningless at all. This wouldn't be the end to a storyline, it could be used to further a bunch of them.

And, for the record, I'd have Stone Cold Steve Austin as the guest referee.

Rock/Cena at WM

Punk/Austin at WM

Rock/Cena/Punk/Austin heat with Trips

Rock/Miz

Miz/Truth heat with Trips

Del Rio/Cena

Henry/Orton

Nash/Trips

Austin/Rock

Rock/Punk

Punk/Cena

Orton/Cena

Trips/Del Rio

Start new "feuds":

Henry/Punk

Henry/Trips

Del Rio/Punk

Orton/Del Rio

You could do SO much to set up long feuds. Maybe some don't start right away, but they plant the seeds for rivalries after some storylines are finishing.

Heck, if the one team is Vince McMahon's it gets even better.

Vince/Austin

Vince/Rock

Vince/HHH

Vince/Punk

Vince/Orton

Vince/Henry (again, he doesn't like anyone)

And that's not even beginning to mention Rock with RTruth, or Rock with Nash... The possibilities are endless. But I need to stop thinking about stuff like that. Matches like that would actually make me buy PPVs and watch every week, rather than DVR and possibly watch and order WM every year for tradition reasons.

I'm hoping that Orton Henry is just beginning

I can't remember the last time RO was squashed to lose the title like he just was

Personally I think it's a mistake to put them in the HIAC match just two weeks after that encounter

They need to give MH a chance to run with the title, and squashing RO in another match would cheapen any chance of a rubber match they have

But since it's only 2 weeks away I expect to see RO go over on MH and setup a program for SS between the two

I miss the days when the company gave 90 day runs with the title as a minimum and didn't cheapen it with short runs

I think they're making a mistake having this match happen now, unless somehow there's some kind of interference from Nash/Miz/Truth to help set up a Survivor Series match.

Edited by KDawg