Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Yeah, it seemed like that was a work/shoot type of thing. Vinnie Mac showed a lot of emotion, and after the "Thank You Vince" chants started, it really gave you the feeling that he really was stepping down.

The guy built a monster, watched as pretty much all of his roster was pillaged by WCW, then built an even bigger monster, and just crushed them. Yeah, he was/is an *******, but he was also a genius, and a pioneer.

It'll be interesting to see what direction the WWE is going to go in now that Vince has officially stepped down ( I guess). Tonight wasn't that bad, and to top it all off, I got a good laugh out of Cena, with his salute, and overexhuberant gladhanding with the fans. He even puts Bret Hart circa '96 to shame. I think a serious heel turn would be just what the Dr. ordered for him, I really do. This **** with him is ridiculous. Develop a new gimmick, new anything. Change is good.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

The last month's worth of Raw has been absolutely insane. I still think this is 70-30 work, all of it, but I LOVE not knowing. They've blurred the shoot/work line to perfection. It reminds me of the old days when I really thought Hulk Hogan WAS going to save us from the USSR and Iran. :ols:

I honestly think the American Blueblood thing should stay 6 feet under where it belongs. I definitely think he should be more involved in the storylines like Vince was, though I'm not sure what his angle would be, but defintely not that. I'm sure he'll think of something.

I honestly think the American Blueblood thing should stay 6 feet under where it belongs. I definitely think he should be more involved in the storylines like Vince was, though I'm not sure what his angle would be, but defintely not that. I'm sure he'll think of something.

Actually, I think the lack of Triple H on-screen has been refreshing. The occasional appearance would be OK, but I've had enough of the "Triple H Show" to last me a lifetime.

For anybody who cares, PROWRESTLING.net is a website that gives recaps, interviews, inside scoops, and other information about, not just the WWE, but particularly all of the wrestling world. It's a cool site

Anyways, here is a fan report on what happened after Raw went off the air.

http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10019647.shtml

What happened with Vince McMahon and John Cena after Raw went off the air

Dot Net reader Doug Simmons attended Monday's WWE Raw in Green Bay' date=' Wisconsin and passed along the following report.

After cameras went off, Vince McMahon removed his jacket, tie, and belt because he wanted to fight. John Cena's music hit. Cena got in the ring to talk to Vince, who said, "Screw you" and slammed the mic down. He slapped Cena and knocked his hat off.

Cena backed Vince into the corner, then Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, and The Miz ran in and beat down Cena. Santino Marella, Evan Bourne, and Zack Ryder hit the ring and made the save. All of the heels powdered, leaving only Ziggler in the ring with the babyfaces.

Cena hit Ziggler with the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Sanctio hit The Cobra. Ryder hits his finisher. Cena gave ziggler the Attitude Adjustment, and Bourne nailed his finisher. The babyfaces powdered and celebrated with the ringside fans. [/size']

Cena will be a severe heel by WM28.

Yeah, but outside of the ring probably, unless Cena takes his head out of his ass and goes back to the drawing board. No one can stay the same forever, it shouldn't work like that. Fans used to boo the hell out of wrestlers that did that. If he dropped the "Cenation, U Can't See Me" thing, I'd actually be interested in watching him.

As far as WM 28 is concerned, The Rock has to show up at some point in the near future, in order to build up the storyline, right? I mean he can't just show up like a month before it and expect to hit it off. These guys really don't like each other, the animosity is genuine, and I think the writers can use that to their advantage.

It could be like this eras version of Survivor Series '97, minus the screwjob part. People forget that that was a very good match. The Rock would most likely have to carry Cena throughout, but I think they can do it.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

As far as WM 28 is concerned, The Rock has to show up at some point in the near future, in order to build up the storyline, right? I mean he can't just show up like a month before it and expect to hit it off. These guys really don't like each other, the animosity is genuine, and I think the writers can use that to their advantage.

It can't see them really getting Rock really involved until December at the earliest.

I saw a bit back he's supposed to be at SummerSlam. I don't know if it's true or not.

He alluded to it in his near 12 minute rant he posted on YouTube. Many thought he was talking about MSG, but it all started for Rock in LA.

Hopefully this means the end of the stupid Raw GM storyline and HHH maybe takes over that roll. Who knows? It would be nice if he came out next monday and announced a huge tag team tourney, or the comeback of the Cruiser Weight division. Again. Raw should have one belt defended each week, and it should be the main event......AND it should be mixed up. So, you can build up storylines to that title defense. Tag, Inter-cont, US, Womens, Heavyweight, Cruiser Weight.

It would be nice if they got rid of Smackdown/RAW brand split.

Make it two "separate" companies. I've posted the idea before, but make Smackdown become Nitro. Run wCw and WWE again. Keep them separate except for big pay per views (Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, [yeah, bring it back!]). Allow both brands to compete, but not against each other on PPVs like Night of Champions and Money In the Bank. Then let each brand have three brand specific PPVs. Make them cheaper to order as well. Put all the wCw titles back on Nitro. World Heavyweight, US, give 'em tag belts. Bring back the cruisers and put them on Nitro.

Treat them like entirely different companies. No crossovers. Maybe every once in awhile... But really, keep them separate. And keep the WWE logo off of Nitro.

I know it won't happen, but to me, Smackdown is useless.

It would be nice if they got rid of Smackdown/RAW brand split.

Make it two "separate" companies. I've posted the idea before, but make Smackdown become Nitro. Run wCw and WWE again. Keep them separate except for big pay per views (Royal Rumble, WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Survivor Series, [yeah, bring it back!]). Allow both brands to compete, but not against each other on PPVs like Night of Champions and Money In the Bank. Then let each brand have three brand specific PPVs. Make them cheaper to order as well. Put all the wCw titles back on Nitro. World Heavyweight, US, give 'em tag belts. Bring back the cruisers and put them on Nitro.

Treat them like entirely different companies. No crossovers. Maybe every once in awhile... But really, keep them separate. And keep the WWE logo off of Nitro.

I know it won't happen, but to me, Smackdown is useless.

You're right, it will never happen and as a long time WCW fan, I hope it doesn't.

Are you going to the TNA event at the Blue Cross Arena on August 13.

You're right, it will never happen and as a long time WCW fan, I hope it doesn't.

Are you going to the TNA event at the Blue Cross Arena on August 13.

Didn't even know they were coming. I might. Could be fun.

Don't really watch TNA much. I DVR it so I can fast forward to all the parts with Sting :ols:

And by the way, it doesn't have to be wCw. It could be a whole "new" company that "steals" WWE talent.

Edited by KDawg

I'd be interested in some of your takes on where you see this storyline going...

For me, it seems like the "winning with a bum leg" bit is setting up a face turn for the Miz. I say he beats Rey next week and then Del Rio does a really heinous Money in the Bank run-in taking the belt and leaving Miz injured and a fan favorite.

From there it goes one of 2 ways:

1- Cena wins the title from Del Rio setting up a 'unification match' vs CM Punk at Summerslam with both versions of the WWE title on the line. The problem is this effectively kills whatever momentum Del Rio was building.

2- Del Rio keeps the title and Cena challenges for it in the main event at Summerslam. The problem is that this has Punk on the outside looking in when the guy is on fire right now.

So...what do you all have?

I'd be interested in some of your takes on where you see this storyline going...

For me, it seems like the "winning with a bum leg" bit is setting up a face turn for the Miz. I say he beats Rey next week and then Del Rio does a really heinous Money in the Bank run-in taking the belt and leaving Miz injured and a fan favorite.

From there it goes one of 2 ways:

1- Cena wins the title from Del Rio setting up a 'unification match' vs CM Punk at Summerslam with both versions of the WWE title on the line. The problem is this effectively kills whatever momentum Del Rio was building.

2- Del Rio keeps the title and Cena challenges for it in the main event at Summerslam. The problem is that this has Punk on the outside looking in when the guy is on fire right now.

So...what do you all have?

None of the above. I remember back in the day the WWE title had to be defended once every 30 days or it was vacated.

That's what will happen with Punk. He'll come back to claim the title from whoever wins this tournament when they write him back on TV.