Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

apparently she was real sleaze back in the day and she used to mess around with Jeff Jarrett while he was married

You're probably not old enough to remember this, as I had just turned 10 years old at the time myself, but at Fully Loaded '98, along with Sable busting out in that bikini contest, was Jacqueline, completely bare breasted, no pasties, no paint, no nothing. It's surprising how much that doesn't get mentioned nowadays, which leads me to believe that wasn't supposed to happen. I'll never forget that. That was a pretty memorable ppv, as I think that was the first ever inferno match between Kane and Taker, along with the crazy No Holds Barred match between Austin and Foley in his Dude Love persona.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Was that the time she was on Mark Henry's shoulders and someone else ripped her shirt off? Because if not, then its happened to her at least twice.

Nah, I think she was messing around with one of the refs, and they just came flopping out. I can't remember if she was on someones shoulders or not. I don't remember Mark Henry being involved, and I'm pretty sure that there was a love triangle angle being played with Sable and Marc Mero. Henry would've been with the Nation, and feuding with DX, and flirting with Chyna around this time.

Brad Armstrong Passes Away.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1393676-brad-armstrong-pro-wrestling-star-remembered

Brad Armstrong just might have been the best wrestler that never got a major push. For those that don't know who he was, he was pretty much the NWA's version of SD Jones. A jobber that actually won matches and didn't go down easily.

Yeah, I saw that yesterday.

I didn't know that he, Scott Armstrong (Referee), and Road Dogg, were brothers. He was pretty young too. That sucks.

Brad Armstrong Passes Away.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1393676-brad-armstrong-pro-wrestling-star-remembered

Brad Armstrong just might have been the best wrestler that never got a major push. For those that don't know who he was, he was pretty much the NWA's version of SD Jones. A jobber that actually won matches and didn't go down easily.

He was quite more than that. In the early 80s (particularly in Georgia), he was a pretty big star and won titles.

He was not a guy who had a place in wrestling after the death of the territories though, which is a shame.

His dad was (and is) one of the true bad asses in wrestling history by the way. Bullet Bob was a Marine and fire fighter who woke up one day and decided to become a wrestler. He and Roddy Piper had a fantastic feud in Georgia in the early 80s.

He was quite more than that. In the early 80s (particularly in Georgia)' date=' he was a pretty big star and won titles.

He was not a guy who had a place in wrestling after the death of the territories though, which is a shame.

His dad was (and is) one of the true bad asses in wrestling history by the way. Bullet Bob was a Marine and fire fighter who woke up one day and decided to become a wrestler. He and Roddy Piper had a fantastic feud in Georgia in the early 80s.[/quote']

That is true, but I could never recall him ever defeating any of the top guys when he wrestled in Jim Crockett Promotions though. As I recall, he'd always give any of the Horsemen one hell of a fight, but never won.

That is true, but I could never recall him ever defeating any of the top guys when he wrestled in Jim Crockett Promotions though. As I recall, he'd always give any of the Horsemen one hell of a fight, but never won.

He wasn't very big, but neither was Tully Blanchard or Ricky Morton and JCP pushed them to the moon. I think Brad's biggest problem was that he was a boring promo. His dad could cut one and obviously his brother could. But he was really really bland.

I don't know if y'all are like me but I'll still pick up wrestling games even if I'm not watching the WWE anymore. I just saw this trailer, and got a huge nerdgasm. I was tempted to walk out the door and buy it right away, but I have a big test this week. This game looks unreal. 42 attitude era characters to play as on top of these campaign modes.

Edited by FSUSkins24

I don't know if y'all are like me but I'll still pick up wrestling games even if I'm not watching the WWE anymore. I just saw this trailer, and got a huge nerdgasm. I was tempted to walk out the door and buy it right away, but I have a big test this week. This game looks unreal. 42 attitude era characters to play as on top of these campaign modes.

This looks bad ass! I havent bought any wrestling games since NWO vs WCW (back on N64), maybe the first WWE game on PS1. We used to get hammered in college and play NWO/WCW and do the battle royal. It was great, cause you picked your starting character and then when your char got tossed over the rope you had no idea which wrestler you were going to be assigned to until it showed the ramp and the music hit. I remember getting knocked out early with Kevin Nash, and then I got assigned Alex Wright in pink wrestling gear LOL!

My friends and I almost lost it, it was funny as hell. Then I cleared the ring with him and did and did his taunt, that funny little dance and everyone exploded in laughter. Unfortunately my streak didn't last, I think I got pummeled by the Giant. Anyhow, after college, all my friends and I moved far enough away that its hard to get everyone together to play games. Now, with the online capability, if this can be played online against other peeps, I may have to pick this up.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

This looks bad ass! I havent bought any wrestling games since NWO vs WCW (back on N64), maybe the first WWE game on PS1. We used to get hammered in college and play NWO/WCW and do the battle royal. It was great, cause you picked your starting character and then when your char got tossed over the rope you had no idea which wrestler you were going to be assigned to until it showed the ramp and the music hit. I remember getting knocked out early with Kevin Nash, and then I got assigned Alex Wright in pink wrestling gear LOL!

My friends and I almost lost it, it was funny as hell. Then I cleared the ring with him and did and did his taunt, that funny little dance and everyone exploded in laughter. Unfortunately my streak didn't last, I think I got pummeled by the Giant. Anyhow, after college, all my friends and I moved far enough away that its hard to get everyone together to play games. Now, with the online capability, if this can be played online against other peeps, I may have to pick this up.

Hahaahha yes! I used to play the Revenge Battle Royal with my little brother and friends, same deal. Get knocked out you're somebody new. I could never forget Alex Wright or his dance, he was the one dude that I always thought to myself... how the hell did he get in the game?

Oh, and I have no will power so I bought the game last night instead of studying and the campaign so far is LEGIT. I'm only 8 matches in and I'm ready to crown it as one of my favorites of all time. It's that good. THQ has outdone themselves this time. With WWE 12 I felt like they were knocking on the door of this idea of throwing the attitude era in the game. Now I have it, and the only problem is that I have to spend the majority of my next 48 hours studying.

• 4 weeks later...

November 29, 2012 |

Triple-H finally manages to drink entire bottle of water without spewing it all over himself

triple-h-water-239x300.jpg

Professional wrestler and WWE corporate bigwig Hunter Hearst Helmsley achieved a milestone yesterday when he drank an entire bottle of water without spewing it all over himself.

For years, Helmsley has suffered from a rare physiological disorder called Esophageal Aqua-Evacuation Reflux, which forces him to involuntarily spray water into the air when he tries to drink it.

“It has been a very difficult struggle for him,” said his wife, Stephanie Helmsley-McMahon. “He tries to drink water before a match to avoid dehydration, but invariably sprays it all over himself in front of the fans, which is terribly embarrassing.”

Yesterday, after an extensive bout of physiotherapy and counselling, Helmsley consumed an entire bottle of Evian water without a single mishap.

Following this milestone, Helmsley says he will continue his self-improvement by learning to speak an entire sentence without using the phrase “this business.

:ols:

~~~~~

I take it nobody is really hot with WWE right now. I think they are trending up, but they have some work to do. This Cena/AJ/Ziggler thing isn't as bad as people are saying it is, but it isn't perfect.

I thought Ambrose being brought up would have somebody bump this thread, but I guess not. I like the way this angle is going, but we all know they will find a way to mess it up.

The Punk/Ryback thing needs to end immediately.

Edited by MLSKINS

November 29, 2012 |

Triple-H finally manages to drink entire bottle of water without spewing it all over himself

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/triple-h-water-239x300.jpg

Professional wrestler and WWE corporate bigwig Hunter Hearst Helmsley achieved a milestone yesterday when he drank an entire bottle of water without spewing it all over himself.

For years, Helmsley has suffered from a rare physiological disorder called Esophageal Aqua-Evacuation Reflux, which forces him to involuntarily spray water into the air when he tries to drink it.

“It has been a very difficult struggle for him,” said his wife, Stephanie Helmsley-McMahon. “He tries to drink water before a match to avoid dehydration, but invariably sprays it all over himself in front of the fans, which is terribly embarrassing.”

Yesterday, after an extensive bout of physiotherapy and counselling, Helmsley consumed an entire bottle of Evian water without a single mishap.

Following this milestone, Helmsley says he will continue his self-improvement by learning to speak an entire sentence without using the phrase “this business.

:ols:

~~~~~

I take it nobody is really hot with WWE right now. I think they are trending up, but they have some work to do. This Cena/AJ/Ziggler thing isn't as bad as people are saying it is, but it isn't perfect.

I thought Ambrose being brought up would have somebody bump this thread, but I guess not. I like the way this angle is going, but we all know they will find a way to mess it up.

The Punk/Ryback thing needs to end immediately.

Thats some funny **** right there lol. I agree with the Punk/Ryback feud ending, it's got stale really fast. The only thing I'm happy about is the fact they are starting back the screw jobs at PPVs on title matches. It's how it should be and what makes the PvP great. Every single old school PPV both WWE and WCW (before they were bought out) is where you had the screw jobs, partners/friends turning on each other, factions forming, heel turns, etc. Thats what has been missing for the past decade it seems. Sure they still did it some, but not every PPV like it used to be.

Again, I watch it still, mainly on fast forward ( I record on my DVR) through the **** matches and commercials. Honestly, they need to go back to the 2 hour format, 3 hours is just too much. I just think that until another brand can break through and compete, the story lines/scripts can be somewhat weak cause there is no competition right now. I really wish TNA could get some billionaire backing to lure away a ton of talent from the WWE, switch to Monday night and have a ratings war like the good ole days. Sadly, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Honestly, they need to go back to the 2 hour format, 3 hours is just too much. I just think that until another brand can break through and compete, the story lines/scripts can be somewhat weak cause there is no competition right now.

I actually think the three hour format could be very beneficial if they used it correctly. They are opting to utilize it poorly, and that is a bit of an issue. Too much down time/things going on that no one cares about. I think they could take some time to utilize their talent better and make things more interesting. They have plenty of guys they could be using to make some interesting plot lines.

For instance: Great Khali blows. Don't use him on RAW. Come up with interesting storylines. While the tag division is getting better, I can't tell you any story lines going on right now. Start using actual tag teams more often.

I also think they completely, 100%, blew the tag team tournament they recently ran. I would have vacated the tag titles for it. Had a GM with balls come out and say something along the lines of, "You know what? Kane and Daniel Bryan are worthy champions, however, this tag team division needs to be completely blown up. So it will be. Tonight, here on RAW, we will have a battle royal of 20 different tag teams. The first four teams that are completely eliminated, both partners, will not be invited to the 16-team tournament. Once we are down to 16 teams, teams will be competing for seedings. The last 8 remaining teams will receive first round byes. The team that wins it all will get to select their place in the bracket. And to be somewhat fair to the current tag champions, I'll tell you what... They won't enter the tournament until there are 15 teams remaining. Thus guaranteeing them a spot in the tournament. Good luck, gentlemen."

CM Punk is down and out.

Not good

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2012-12-03/punk-knee-surgery-26073696

3:30 p.m. UPDATE

WWE.com has confirmed that Dr. Andrews completed a scope of CM Punk’s left knee. Andrews successfully trimmed a cartilage tear in Punk’s knee.

“CM Punk underwent knee surgery today to remove a piece of torn meniscus that had locked up his knee,” said Andrews’ colleague, WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann. “The surgery, performed by Dr. James Andrews, went smoothly and CM Punk is expected to make a full recovery.”

2:08 p.m.

WWE.com has learned WWE Champion CM Punk is currently undergoing surgery on his left knee in Pensacola, Fla.

Last night, after Ryback drove him through a table, The Straight Edge Superstar took a late night flight to Florida for an emergency consultation with Dr. James Andrews. A review of his condition resulted in the WWE Champion’s immediate surgery today. (PHOTOS FROM RAW)

WWE.com will continue to report on Punk’s condition as more details become available.