Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I Knew they were called the New age outlaws but they introduced themselves last night as the road Dogs lol.

---------- Post added December-18th-2012 at 07:02 PM ----------

It would be great if the Legends and Hall of famers formed a group and took the titles.iImagine 17 time World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair with WWE champion Jerry the "King" Lawler with United states Champion Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat with Intercontential Champion John Cena with World Tag team Champions HBK and HHH. They would have as the new Hardcore Champion Tommy Dreamer or Mick Foley. They would have Ryback and the New age outlaws along with team Hell no as their enforcers. They would be a great counter invasion to go up against the shield and the nxt invasion and cm punk.and their groups.

I Knew they were called the New age outlaws but they introduced themselves last night as the road Dogs lol.

---------- Post added December-18th-2012 at 07:02 PM ----------

It would be great if the Legends and Hall of famers formed a group and took the titles.iImagine 17 time World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair with WWE champion Jerry the "King" Lawler with United states Champion Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat with Intercontential Champion John Cena with World Tag team Champions HBK and HHH. They would have as the new Hardcore Champion Tommy Dreamer or Mick Foley. They would have Ryback and the New age outlaws along with team Hell no as their enforcers. They would be a great counter invasion to go up against the shield and the nxt invasion and cm punk.and their groups.

I am sorry, but this is a terrible idea.

The Road Doggs? You mean the New Age Outlaws? :ols:

Glad I wasn't the only one confused by that. :ols:

WWE product continues to improve. Boogeyman freaks me the hell out :ols:

If there was ever a reason for me to stick around a little longer as a full fledged fan, it would've been to see that dude. I've been watching a few of those "Wild and crazy WWE moments" dvd's on Netflix, and that dude was outrageous.

I

This was a terrible idea when Russo tried it in WCW over a decade ago.

• 4 weeks later...

Raw 20 sucked ass. Really, your key moment of the 20th anniversary episode of Raw is CENAWINSLOL? CM Punk gets Brodus Clay in the mid-card? No Austin, HBK, or Undertaker in their home state? Vince, what are you doing?

Even the Rock Concert was lame. No bias, but the one I saw in Cleveland was worlds better.

See you at the Royal Rumble. Punk/Rock has the makings of match of the year. Two of my favorite wrestlers of all-time going at it for the gold? If they **** this up, see you at WrestleMania.

My big complaint was the opening segment Show _ Del Rio. Show was ticked about how he lost the title (clean for Las Man Standing Rules) so now he's chasing the champion. The champion responds by challenging the challenger FOR the title. The challenger refuses. The Champion knocks out the challenger. Now fans are supposed to feel that Del Rio's reign is in jeopardy at RR?

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered it.

Its been a while since I ordered a ppv, I have a couple of questions. Are you on direct tv? If so, if you record the PPV, how long do you get to keep it to watch it? I'm probably gonna be crashed before its over, so I'd like to be able to watch it tomorrow or later in the week. Does it only keep 24 hours? I cant remember.

Its been a while since I ordered a ppv, I have a couple of questions. Are you on direct tv? If so, if you record the PPV, how long do you get to keep it to watch it? I'm probably gonna be crashed before its over, so I'd like to be able to watch it tomorrow or later in the week. Does it only keep 24 hours? I cant remember.

There is a time limit, but I'm sure it's longer than 24 hours. The last one I ordered was a TNA PPV and I kept it for some time.

Has anyone ever dropped faster than The Miz? A couple of years ago, he was main eventing. Now he's wrestling on the pre-show?

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 09:33 PM ----------

The Godfather is back. For a SECOND. LOL.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 09:40 PM ----------

I can see Rey Mysterio being the next WWE Superstar getting "future endeavored."

The Rock was supposed to give Punk the Rock Bottom.on the Spanish announce table but the table collapsed before he could execute the move.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 10:42 PM ----------

Punk wins. BS finish though.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 10:43 PM ----------

There's hope. McMahon is here.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 10:44 PM ----------

Forget what I said. The match has restarted.

---------- Post added January-27th-2013 at 10:49 PM ----------

LOL. The Rock is the NEW CHAMPION.