Sign in to follow this  
TK

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

the ladder match between razor ramone and i forget his name?

That was Michaels as well. First ever Ladder Match.

God I used to be such a redneck.

Ladder match between HHH and the Rock for the Intercontinental Title (back when it meant something) at Summer Slam. That is without a doubt my favorite match of all time. I watched it with my brother and one of our friends. The Rock was a heel at the time, still with the NoD (Mark Henry was in his corner) so he was hated. It was also when DX had just dropped so HHH was a huge face in turn. My brother and our friend were all for HHH but I've always had a thing for heels and I was on the Rock bandwagon way before anyone else. It was just so back and forth. So many close calls. Such a great time watching that match.

Wrestlemania XII iron man match between bret hart and shawn michaels is legendary. I agree with Who Del to, the Rock and Mankind had some awesome matches, he was supposed to get 3 chair shots in that I Quit match and wound up getting about 8 or 9, crazy stuff

Im gonna go with the Wrestlemania XVI Triple Ladder Match between the Dudleys, Edge and Christian, and The Hardys. Definitely my favorite match, so much highflying and great use of the ladder.

Eagles fan being white trash/redneck? Never seen that before.

:)

No votes for Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant and Wrestlemania? Maybe not the greatest technical match, but in terms of significance, it has to be in the conversation.

who del, is one of those foley matches where he was thrown off the top of the cage (and also through it onto thumbtacks, if memory serves me correct), and through the announcers table like what, 20 feet below? if so, then i have to go with that one. an absolute animal foley was.

Taker and Mankind in the cell was epic. I also agree with the Triple Ladder match with the Dudley's, Edge and Christian, and the Hardy boys. There are really a lot of great matches, but those are the only 2 that are coming to me right now.

Hart vs. Michaels where Hart was supposed to win and go out a champion but McMahon fixed it so he didn't

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant. When I was small and thought that was real man did that send shivers down my spine when Hogan body slammed him.

Hogan vs. Andre the Giant...Wrestlemania III. Seeing Hogan slam Andre still sends shivers down my spine.

The Royal Rumble matches from the nineties were always my favorites as well.

Of course, the Iron Man match.

And... Kane vs. Shane.

Kids these days and their lack of knowledge for the true great matches.

Like Hogan v. Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3, Savage v. Flair at Wrestlemania 8, Savage v. Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania 7, Bret Hart v. Davey Boy Smith at Summerslam.

These were true great matches. Before all the Hollywood hype and overly scripted BS became the dominant factor.

Back in these days, it was determination, stamina, and brute strength that won matches, not the excessively choreographed dances of today.

As a result, I have not watched any wrestling in about 10 years. It's not what it once was.

Guest sith lord

It probably wasn't the greatest match in WWE history, but it was probably the most exciting match in WWE history. Steamboat vs Macho Man from WM 3. It was the Hagler/Hearns of pro wrestling.

I would have to go with the match between Yokozuna beatin Bret Hart for the title at WM9 and then Hulk Hogan was Challeged by Mr Fuji then won the title all in one night