Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Has anyone broke the code? I know it's for Jericho, but I don't get it. I did however just recieve a seizure from it. Thanks WWE. Should be a decent Smackdown.

Not sure if these links have been posted but....

Chris Jericho being confronted about the 222 spots:

And on WWE.com this shirts now up:

http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=01-09281

Save us 222. Availible to buy on the 19th

Chris Jericho is currently on his book tour that ends on the 15th. That Monday is the 19th. Look for him to reveal all of this then

Not sure if these links have been posted but....

Chris Jericho being confronted about the 222 spots:

And on WWE.com this shirts now up:

http://shopzone.wwe.com/product_detail.asp?CAT=cat-newreleases&productId=01-09281

Save us 222. Availible to buy on the 19th

Chris Jericho is currently on his book tour that ends on the 15th. That Monday is the 19th. Look for him to reveal all of this then

Thanks MD25, so are the current plans to have Edge return at SS, two big returns so close together. All for a quick fix of ratings? I haven't paid much attention to wrestling since Jericho left, when I heard he's coming back I've been waiting to find out when.

this is why TNA WILLLL never ever ever ever compete with the WWE is Vince Russo still writing this junk

Abyss vs. Black Reign in a Shop of Horrors match opens the show.

This was ridiculous. We had a barbed wire bat used by Reign within 5:30 of the opener. There was a choke slam by Abyss on Reign off the ramp. There was a pedigree on mouse traps by Reign. Abyss ducked a shot with with Knux and used a black hole slam for the pin. After the match, Abyss unlocked a box and some bodybuilder in a Muta-like mask blew mist in Abyss' eyes and he and Reign beat up Abyss, put him in the box and threw him off the ramp. Then they cut away like nothing had happened. All in the opener and in 15 minutes you pretty much can see 80% of what's wrong with TNA in highlights form.

Jeremy Borash tried to talk his way into the limo. No dice. Segment was funny.

Team 3-D vs. Motor City Machine Guns is next.

Actually a hell of a match. A million near falls including Sabin kicking out of the Doomsday Device. Finish saw Sabin do a walk-up on a table in the corner, and Devon went for a tackle and went through the table. Sabin & Shelley did a double enzuigiri on Ray for the pin.

Gail Kim vs. Roxxi Lavaugh vs. Angel Williams vs. ODB for the women's title is up next.

Kim won as Lavaugh spit mist into ODB's eyes and Kim pinned ODB after the John Morrison style neckbreaker. They all worked a hard fast-paced match. Didn't have the heat of the first two matches, tho.

After the match, Awesome Kong came out to confront Kim but they cut right away to Jeremy Borash and Karen Angle trying to hit on the security. They opened up the limo and it was James Storm and Eric Young both pretending to be drunk. Storm thought Karen Angle was going to prom because of how she was dressed.

Jay Lethal vs. Sonjay Dutt for the X title is up next.

Lethal won with the Lethal combination and an elbow off the top rope. Some great athletic stuff by both guys. They hugged after. Crowd was into the moves but match itself didn't have great heat. Lethal brought SoCal Val in to be the new Elizabeth. Team 3-D came out to attack both. They whipped both with belts and cornered Val. 3-D on Dutt & Lethal after the match. Ray stole the X Division title belt and left.

Tomko & A.J. Styles vs. Steiners for the tag titles are up next.

During a ref bump, Styles hit Rick with a low blow and followed with a chair shot to the head for the pin. Nothing special. It was about as good as you're going to get out of the Steiners right now.

Samoa Joe vs. Robert Roode is up next.

Joe blocked the payoff and used the muscle buster for the pin. Good match, but they killed the live crowd by having Ms. Brooks get injured with a mystery bump. Yep, she was at ringside and then suddenly she was on the ground and EMTs were everywhere. The last few minutes dragged because of the crowd's divided focus.

Christian Cage vs. Kaz in a ladder match for the top contendership is next.

Excellent match. Kaz even won. Some sick ladder spots including Christian doing a plancha onto Kaz on a ladder between the apron and guard rail and the ladder didn't even bend. Kaz missed a legdrop off the top of a ladder and landed onto a ladder. Christian was busted over the left eye early on. The contract actually fell to the floor so they had to rule that you had to get the clipboard. Thankfully the clipboard stayed up or it would have messed up the finish. Christian was about to win when Styles & Tomko came out. Christian had told them not to come out. He was distracted and yelled at them, which gave Kaz a chance to climb up. The ladder tipped over and Christian took a big bump over the top rope onto Styles & Tomko. Kaz landed with his feet on the top rope, holding onto the ladder. He then climbed up, grabbed the clipboard to win.

James Storm passed out, thus losing the drinking contest to Eric Young. Young left with Storm's TNA drinking championship.

Sting & Booker vs. Nash & Angle is up next. They milked the Booker T announcement forever.

Booker got the reaction you'd expect early. The match had good heat, not great. The finish saw Sharmell attack Karen Angle when Karen distracted the ref, so Sharmell is part of the act here. Styles & Tomko came out to help Kurt, which is appearently a deal Karen came up with, and Christian didn't know about. Styles was supposed to do a springboard move on Sting and slipped off the ropes near the finish. It ended up with Styles giving Angle the belt. Angle hit Nash with a belt shot as Nash was setting up giving Sting a power bomb. Then Angle gave Sting an Olympic slam, and brought Rudy Charles in for the pin.

Guest sith lord

Even though TNA has had better PPV's, I thought Genesis was a good PPV. The ladder match between Kaznd Cage was one of the best ever. The spots were sick.

the matches are better than the wwe but the writing is not apealing and i think thats whats goin to make or break them

So true. The matches are light years better, but the writing does suck at times. I watch more for the matches than the storylines, but it will be hard to bring more casual fans in without better writing. It has gotten better though.