Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I have to admit, that the WWE is really trying to turn things around. Just when you thought it might start falling apart, enter Y2J, enter APA!

I am a Jericholic, so I am pumped about his return. I can't wait for Armagedon.

TNA is getting pretty good too. Huge Christian Cage fan.

I have to admit, that the WWE is really trying to turn things around. Just when you thought it might start falling apart, enter Y2J, enter APA!

I am a Jericholic, so I am pumped about his return. I can't wait for Armagedon.

TNA is getting pretty good too. Huge Christian Cage fan.

I'm kinda upset about Senshi leaving TNA though. He wasn't being used properly anyway. I look for an exodus once some of the contracts run out.

I'm kinda upset about Senshi leaving TNA though. He wasn't being used properly anyway. I look for an exodus once some of the contracts run out.

?

He left? I am a big TNA fan, but I have not been able to watch in a while. I have always been a fan of Senshi/Low Ki. That sucks, but they certainly have not used him well in his second go-around.

?

He left? I am a big TNA fan, but I have not been able to watch in a while. I have always been a fan of Senshi/Low Ki. That sucks, but they certainly have not used him well in his second go-around.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_23825.shtml

It could very well be a work, but I doubt it. Considering that Low-Ki(sorry, but I hate that senshi :pooh:) has burned his bridges with ROH, the only place I can see him going is back over to Pro Wrestling NOAH over in Japan.

I was a huge wrestling fan from 1990 to 2000, but for some reason I fell out of favor with it. I still every WWF ppv on tape from those 10 years. Anyway, I was thinking about trying to get back into it. Is the product still good? Thanks.

Depends on who you talk to of course but in my honest opinion I am lovin what WWE is doing. Jericho, Edge, and Ric Flair just returned in the past month. They have two credible, young champs in Batista and Orton with three huge ppv's coming up - the Royal Rumble, a rumored #1 contenders Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out, and then of course the famed WrestleMania.

It was pretty dry and lackluster earlier in the year (June-Sept) but right now I am really enjoying what they are putting together (Jericho v. Orton; Undertaker v. Batista v. Edge).

:2cents:

3 hour Raw should be good tonight.

I find it funny how Jericho's return has sorta been a flop lol..He hardly gets a crowd reaction..And he was suppose to save us huh?:laugh:

His matches are a much needed breath of fresh air. I honestly think that he got upstaged by the APA cameo last week. With no Heroes this week, I'll give Raw a look this week. Hopefully there will be something to keep me interested.