Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

What year did the NFL stop allowing their logos to be worn by Pop Warner teams? (at least I'm assuming this is what happened, 'cause I've never seen it before) Seems like a big mistake- I can only imagine how many lifetime fans were created this way. Maybe even BRD, considering he's from California and all.

I would be eccstatic if my son could wear the B&G in a few years :D

Not sure when or if the NFL banned team logos or whatnot. You're half right on the fandom, z; playing for that team was part of it, but the larger part was my Dad. He was working for Fannie Mae at the time and living in Fairfax, VA.

Rabid 'Skins fan. Got me into my one and only preseason game at RFK. Never forget it. That place was magical.

Sigh. :2drunks:

:doh:

LMAO. Based on TK's eyewitness account of that pic, I think it went kinda like that scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

PCS "Tarhog, where's your OTHER hand?"

Tarhog "between the pillows"

PCS "Those aren't pillows!!"

Thank you. Thank you very much...

(that's for the spider, my friend) :)

So... you have to tell us your medical opinion.... does the women who's chest your laying on have the croup? :)

Canadians. Like a beloved yet undeniably slightly insane uncle, you keep us elitist, money hungry, meddling democrats to the south grounded in more ways than one.

The croup -

give a holler if you still need a little help getting rid of that pesky cholera or the smallpox; we might have a little somethin'-somethin' on tap -

;)

Does that mean you're going to spill another bottle? :silly:

Actually,I was referring to the fact that BRD got me on that one and that I had it coming for one too many spider pics. :) And no. No more spilling another bottle. That would be alcohol abuse. :)

Awright - how about this pic? Seattle Jan 06. I know who's koozie that is. What I don't remember is - who are the people helping me hold it? That guy on the left has an old style ES hat on.

Come on. Somebody knows.

Unsure of who the taller one in the middle is,(remember talking to him though) but that's Spanish Omlette on the left.

Little earlier this winter. No really. I was thrilled. Really.

Ahh yes, spanish omlette. I remember PMing with him, but it's hard to connect faces with names, especially when you're a noob. I wonder what happened to him?

Here's a pic taken in 2004. It's a tailgate I arranged with some people from the alt.sports.football.pro.wash-redskins newsgroup. I had been a member of the newsgroup since 1999. Little did I know that within six months of this photo being taken, I'd abandon them in favor of a site called extremeskins.com.

2004tailgate.jpg

Archived