Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Few pics of the new dog, Mylo. He was found abandoned with 3 other dogs who had frozen to death. Then, we went and saved him the day before he was scheduled to get put down at the pound..

Very nice bro. We did the same thing, saved a cat (what am I gonna do, I live with a house full of women). Thing is, the cat was prego and we ended up with four kittens. :doh:

Very nice bro. We did the same thing, saved a cat (what am I gonna do, I live with a house full of women). Thing is, the cat was prego and we ended up with four kittens. :doh:

Definitely makes you feel good. Sometimes I look at him and how happy he is and think how he has no idea how close he was to losing his life.

As for the kittens -- that's a handful. One cat is more than enough for me. I have a girlfriend so I don't need a pet who also gives me 'the look' when I tell it to do something!

:D

Few pics of the new dog, Mylo. He was found abandoned with 3 other dogs who had frozen to death. Then, we went and saved him the day before he was scheduled to get put down at the pound..

Sweet looking boy you got there diesel.:applause:

I love that last pic of him. He looks more like a Dexter than a Mylo.:D

my girl and I at The Yard House (beginning of the night)

me and my girl at the 3rd bar..she caught me (end of the night)

Very nice looking lady, brother. You done good, kid.

(just between us CA types, was it photo blackmail or did you have to take some of her family members hostage to secure the relationship?)

I kid, I kid.

One of these days, my man, I will actually drag my tired ass down to PB and we will hook up in epic fashion. You and I will hit it off in superbly liquored style...which probably means a stay in the city's finest gray-bar hotel for one or both of us at the end of the evening.

Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, after all - :D

ME and Gary Clark last year, He watched a game with our Redskins group here in Orange Count, CA.

He let me wear his Super Bowl ring, it would only fit on my pinky. I'm 6'3" with pretty big hangs but Gary's Hands are huge for only being 5"10", When I shook his hand I was amazed at how big they were.

3055702085_b8beabee60.jpg?v=0

Archived