img1551e.jpg

My roommates and I with some girls we met from Harvard on a booze cruise

img1555s.jpg

A girl from FSU I met on our cruise ship

img1582t.jpg

Dude, I ****ing hate you. :silly:
spartacus you must really struggle with the ladies
spartacus' pics makes me want to be single again:silly:
Ha well I wouldn't consider myself a player or anything, I just don't think meeting girls and getting to know them is that hard as long as you be yourself, be nice, and just try to have fun. That girl in the blue top though is quite possibly the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with, I was admittedly batting out of my league there, but that's also the kinds of things that happen on a spring break cruise.

Ha well I wouldn't consider myself a player or anything, I just don't think meeting girls and getting to know them is that hard as long as you be yourself, be nice, and just try to have fun. That girl in the blue top though is quite possibly the hottest girl I've ever hooked up with, I was admittedly batting out of my league there, but that's also the kinds of things that happen on a spring break cruise.

I'm ready to get hitched. "Fortunately" I found the perfect gal for me. Just wish it was later rather than sooner:silly:

I'm ready to get hitched. "Fortunately" I found the perfect gal for me. Just wish it was later rather than sooner:silly:

Tell me about it, my girl and I are so stupidly in love, and I'm only 21.... we're going to get married when I'm done with school in 2.5 years for sure.... but that's cool, we're "meant to be"....hehe

But I'm not marrying her until she becomes a diehard skins fan, she's already agreed to watch the whole '09 skins season, so that's a great start (gotta drill that Brazilian soccer crap outta her head)

Anyways, here we are...

DSCN3556.jpg

DSCN3574.jpg

And spartacus, stop being so modest, you're a good-looking super-pimp and we all know it :P

Tell me about it, my girl and I are so stupidly in love, and I'm only 21.... we're going to get married when I'm done with school in 2.5 years for sure.... but that's cool, we're "meant to be"....hehe

But I'm not marrying her until she becomes a diehard skins fan, she's already agreed to watch the whole '09 skins season, so that's a great start (gotta drill that Brazilian soccer crap outta her head)

Anyways, here we are...

And spartacus, stop being so modest, you're a good-looking super-pimp and we all know it :P

4 Months into my relationship, 3 years ago, my fiance and I got season tix together. It was her first NFL game. She became an instant Redskins fan. It is a beautfiful thing.

Glad things are working for you. Just remember.. anything can happen in that 2.5 years.

I dated my most recent girl for three years. We were absolutely convinced we were going to be together till' the very end.

Didn't work out that way. And now, I can't stand to talk to her.

I'm happy for you bro, but like Toe Jam said, a lot can happen in 2.5 years....keep an open mind, enjoy your youth.

Boy you are getting old.:silly:

This was last night.I had do a little drinking for my B-Day...

It's the law. Gotta knock a few back on your special day. I'm digging the shamrock 'Skins shirt btw. Very nice.

lol

Do I detect a note of incredulity in your 3-letter response?

Or is it that I came off as too abjectly pitiful with that comment?

-either way, I'm screwed...

<sigh>

Do I detect a note of incredulity in your 3-letter response?

Or is it that I came off as too abjectly pitiful with that comment?

-either way, I'm screwed...

<sigh>

I'll be honest. I had to look up incredulity:dunce: But I am smarter now for it:D

And no. I wasn't being incredulous. It was more a bit of the second part. Its OK, you are just showing your age.:evilg:

I'll be honest. I had to look up incredulity:dunce: But I am smarter now for it:D

And no. I wasn't being incredulous. It was more a bit of the second part. Its OK, you are just showing your age.:evilg:

It's hard to take umbrage with you young pups when what you're saying is....so....true.

Damnit.

Better call Dan Weston and reserve my PowerChair. Don't want to be left out in the cold on that bad boy -

Archived