Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

BTW, I HATE Jack Daniels! Overhyped **** by young people who don't know good whiskey if it was forced down their throats.

But no offense to anyone here:paranoid:, if you like it, you like:)

Says the 25 year old. :slap:

BTW, I HATE Jack Daniels! Overhyped **** by young people who don't know good whiskey if it was forced down their throats.

Edit: Oh...you came in here before I paged you, thanks TK you're my fav :D

And that's not true at all...none of my friends like Jack that much...invalid point. You suck :silly::silly: And you like Miller Light. Fail. :D

Son I've got hangovers older than you are. I've come to the understanding in my years,(especially the many,not few,years I was working in bars and bartending),that many of those who complain about Jack are those that can't handle it. :2drunks: ;) Jack can be called many things,but not a cliche.

And. Which is why I know first hand how much my generation loves cliche drinks. I am victim of it for some things, but not for others.

I worked at a bar for a few years to really get a good understanding for booze.

See.

That right there is the difference. You worked at bars for a few years.

I, like any true professional, drank at bars for many years.

Son I've got hangovers older than you are. I've come to the understanding in my years,(especially the many,not few,years I was working in bars and bartending),that many of those who complain about Jack are those that can't handle it. :2drunks: ;) Jack can be called many things,but not a cliche.

Well I guess it just depends where you are from;)

Johnnie Walker Black...that is all.

I had a bottle that I got from their distillery in TN. Nothing has beat it yet. I was walking around gulping it like Gatorade :drool:

Hahahahah IbleedBnG! PCS and TK showed youuuu....Jack D ftw

Exactly how many pictures do you have of yourself making out with JD? :silly:

I prefer........ alcohol. ;)

3405310357_6b36d85502.jpg?v=0

Actually, I think that's a shot of Crown Royal and Peach Schnapps :drool:

See.

That right there is the difference. You worked at bars for a few years.

I, like any true professional, drank at bars for many years.

I think I did both. Pretty sure I did. Kind of fuzzy,(Jack kicked my ass more than once).

Hahahahah IbleedBnG! PCS and TK showed youuuu....Jack D ftw

So there. :silly:

You go girl. ;)

Remember what Robin Williams said about J.D.. If drinking is a crutch,then Jack Daniels is the wheel chair. :silly:

Now. In the interest of keeping this the Show Yourselves thread and to throw folks a hanging curve, I give you a blast from the past. I believe these were taken on a couple of different St. Patrick's Days way back in...er...oh...133 years ago.(And the 'stache wasn't in style then either :rolleyes:) :silly:

Archived