Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Here's my journey to get in shape. The last picture was from a week ago and is already outdated :D

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5319/52925319.jpg

*I'm 6'2-3ish

Well done, dude! 60 pounds in 16 months is pretty good, I'd say. Congrats! :)

You can keep from cutting your hair until the Skins win the Super Bowl again. Either that, or until the Cowboys win a playoff game again. Either way, your hair might be touching the ground when you finally get to cut it. :(

Thanks MTH and royallpwned :)

Royallpwned: I'd put my bet on the Skins winning the Super Bowl again first. Also, I look at it more as 50 lbs (now) in 7-8 months ;)

MTH: If you need any advice PM me or poke around in the "Workout Thread".

*By the way - 197.3 lbs as of this morning :point2sky

random but has anybody ever recognized anybody on here after they posted their pics? lol that would be pretty funny

Before I joined ES, SpringfieldSkins showed me a picture of WVUforREDSKINS and I was like "yeah, we went to high school with him" :whoknows:

That is good. ;)

I'm looking to lose 30-35 lbs over the next 10-12 weeks....

Does that mean no more burgers, Mark?

I've been trying to get in shape to take the FBI special agent fitness test...had to cut out all my favorites: burgers, brats, beer, and bourbon:(

random but has anybody ever recognized anybody on here after they posted their pics? lol that would be pretty funny

Dude I'm always waiting to see a pic of some one I know...or for some one to see my pic and be like "Hey Katie."

Btw Dictator, your daughter is freaking adorable. I'm a really good baby sitter :D

Does that mean no more burgers, Mark?

I've been trying to get in shape to take the FBI special agent fitness test...had to cut out all my favorites: burgers, brats, beer, and bourbon:(

Very sparingly if at all. Those things are like 900 calories, ya know.

And just to keep the pic Gods happy, here me holding my place in line. This pic is from 2004. The years change, but my place in line stays the same. ;)

That is good. ;)

I'm looking to lose 30-35 lbs over the next 10-12 weeks....

Seriously man... We're all tired of hearing about your colonoscopy...

:)

Well here's me with one of the lucky girls in my "Future wife club" (I've got like 4 girls I refer to as my future wife...

CIMG0628.jpg

Me at the first Barra tailgate of the season this past Saturday.

[highlight]So how much of the Jack did you consume between pics?

You appear to be in pretty good shape.[/highlight]

Me and my younger sister. It was her first Barra experience and she had a blast.

Archived