Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

That is CRAZY! You must be immortal. :silly:

No. More like stupid. It's over 40 feet to the ground,winter,with some slipper white stuff on the beam,(which is about 10 inches wide),so of course I go to the end and have a pic taken. :silly: :doh:

No. More like stupid. It's over 40 feet to the ground,winter,with some slipper white stuff on the beam,(which is about 10 inches wide),so of course I go to the end and have a pic taken. :silly: :doh:

I'm sending this to OSHA :evilg:

Going through some old photos and found this one from a little over 4 years ago. Posted it then,but what the hell. I would not do this now,(and not sure what I was doing then :doh: ).

As someone who is terrified of heights, that photo scares the **** out of me!!

I'm in the "21" and IONTOP is in the "26" in the first row. I've gotten in much better shape since then....I might post my "progress" pictures of losing weight - not sure if that's appropriate :whoknows:

Rdskn4Lyf21, why was the "staff" keeping a close eye on you? :hysterical:

Rdskn4Lyf21, why was the "staff" keeping a close eye on you? :hysterical:

They always seem to be watching :D

We had actually met Murf at the tailgate and told him where we were sitting and caught his attention while he was on the field. We were lucky enough to end up in some pictures :cool2:

They always seem to be watching :D

We had actually met Murf at the tailgate and told him where we were sitting and caught his attention while he was on the field. We were lucky enough to end up in some pictures :cool2:

Murf is the man. :1stplace: He takes some really nice pics.

Archived