Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you go to your prom?

Thanos

I went to my Jr. and Sr. proms, both times with hot female friends. Neither turned into anything more, which kind of sucked. But it was weird. It was rare for me not to have a girlfriend in HS, but both proms ended up that way. It is what it is.

Nope,never have made a reunion either(maybe the 50th to celebrate the dead)

I wasted my money on a high rise intake and a new Holley,and a couple of fifths :silly:(females have never been in short supply,and I hate disco)

Kinda funny...I was just thinking of this the other day....

I never went to prom. Some folks looked down on me for it. I got the whole "it is something you'll never forget" and "high school will be some of the best days of your life...how could you not go?".

Well, here it is, 10 years later, and I don't regret not going to prom one single bit.

Besides, I had a LOT more fun in college than in high school!

Once you get to college, you realize your high school memories are weak as ****. But still cherished of course.

Yes I did. Twice actually: junior and senior year. Two of the greatest nights of my life and it wasn't even very expensive (tux, dinner, ticket). Looked sharp and danced the night away with my best friends (not to mention I got really sweaty). Unforgettable memories. College is great but back then life was a lot easier and simpler.

Last year we organized a flash mob to Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. Check it out:

nRTpiQ30EpM

I wasn't planning on going, but my senior year a really nice girl asked me if I wanted to go with her just as friends... so I ended up going. It was kinda fun, kinda awkward, because between agreeing to go and going to the prom I started dating another girl. But it ended up not being too weird. Me and my girlfriend agreed that for me to not go with the girl I originally agreed to go with would not be very cool.

The next year, when I was a freshman in college, I took my girlfriend (same one) to her senior prom. It actually ended up being a lot more fun than my own prom.

But, when it's all said and done, I really don't think I would regret not going. It's really just a big waste of money.

Prom:

Spending money to go to your high school, which you go to every day already, so you can listen to bad music, dance, and make conversation with people you don't like and you'll never see again.

Pass.

Didn't go. Don't regret it.

really? do most schools have proms at their school? Ours was at a hotel.

My school only did prom for seniors, so I went my senior year. A group of my girlfriends and I took a bunch of guy friends who were all friends. We pregamed at my friend's house, got picked up in a stretch limo, snuck in flasks, danced our asses off, went to Dave & Busters for post prom, then we all stayed in a huge hotel room and partied all night long. I ended up making out with a guy I had dated who went with this girl I greatly disliked. Win.

We were crazy and it was an absolute blast. I also went to two proms at the guys schools near me. Those were awesome as well.

I wouldn't say prom is a "must do" thing in high school, but it can definitely be a great time :)

Didn't go. Don't regret it. I wasn't really into school functions to begin with. My gf and I had broken up earlier in the year. The girl I would have taken was a junior, but couldn't go bc prom was the day before the SATs (nice scheduling, prom committee). Instead 3 "couples" of us (friends without dates or who just didn't want to go) went out to a nice dinner, then out in georgetown and had a blast

Didn't go. Don't regret it. I wasn't really into school functions to begin with. My gf and I had broken up earlier in the year. The girl I would have taken was a junior, but couldn't go bc prom was the day before the SATs (nice scheduling, prom committee). Instead 3 "couples" of us (friends without dates or who just didn't want to go) went out to a nice dinner, then out in georgetown and had a blast

You guys had prom on Friday night? I know our homecoming dances were always on SAT days.

I went Junior and Senior year. Junior year was pretty meh probably because I didn't have a date and just went with a couple friends. I went with a guy friend senior year and that was much more fun. Plus I went to post-prom at school where we had table games, sumo wrestling, and all that kind of lame but actually really fun stuff. Best night of my life? No. Not even the best night of high school, but it was a lot of fun and some of you sound like some negative nellies/debbie downers bc you were too cool for it :P

No, I didn't. EveryboDy teased me....all through highschool and I did not want to give them more ammo. I wish I would have went. I wish They could have seen me in all my youthful glory! Not out of revenge....but out of triumph!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived