Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did you go to your prom?

Thanos

Yup went every year while in high school, and it pretty much sucked everytime. You just sort of standing around listening to gawd awful music that's popular that year.

I'd rather just go on a regular date than having to drop a couple hundred dollars on tux, limo, etc...

Only positive is when the girl puts out :applause:

Kinda funny...I was just thinking of this the other day....

I never went to prom. Some folks looked down on me for it. I got the whole "it is something you'll never forget" and "high school will be some of the best days of your life...how could you not go?".

Well, here it is, 10 years later, and I don't regret not going to prom one single bit.

Besides, I had a LOT more fun in college than in high school!

Ever since I was a freshman, I have been asked out every year by seniors and juniors to go to prom. So these last two years I have been going to the prom with my girlfriend and luckily this is my last year. 4 years of prom is enough!!!! My parents never...and i mean never paid for anything prom related... oh well... lucky kids if they are getting this prom stuff for free if you ask me. Prom is way overpriced and over rated. It's just an excuse for the school to make extra money. The dresses and tuxes don't even stay on too long after the prom is over anyways.

I never went to prom. Some folks looked down on me for it. I got the whole "it is something you'll never forget" and "high school will be some of the best days of your life...how could you not go?".

Well, here it is, 10 years later, and I don't regret not going to prom one single bit.

you're not missing out on much...cheesy music, crappy dinner, and a sleezy excuse for kids to drink and have sex afterwards anyways.

you're not missing out on much...cheesy music, crappy dinner, and a sleezy excuse for kids to drink and have sex afterwards anyways.

I figured as much...I did go to the parties after prom....good times!

And kids need prom as an excuse to drink and get laid nowadays? :laugh:

I went to my junior prom, and senior ball. Then my first 2 years in college I went to my gf's junior prom and senior ball....

man did I catch hell from my friends :doh:

no........the girl I was dating went with her boyfriend

own3d!!!!!

:laugh: I actually went to my senior ball with my ex, and picked up my next gf there :evil:

she was ticked...and couldn't go anywhere...we were on a boat :doh:

I didn't go to my prom and couldn't care less.High school was like AA ball.My college was the major leagues, and home runs were flying out the park,if you know what I mean.

The prom is a watershed event in one's high school years.But it sems to have become this hyper-priced affair.Sad thing I have friends who 's daughters can't get dates These are some nice looking young ladies, not dogsfrom what I've seen.But today's high school aged males aren't stepping up.One of them is a semio-succesul model and she couldn't get a date.

Sad really.

ya i dont feel bad at all either. i did not choose to go to my prom 2 yrs ago and college is a great experience. I don't know why but my sister is going and she has spent about 200 bucks on a dress and some shoes.. Too much

Was a weird night for me.. I had a girlfriend at the time and I was trying to make it a real special night for her. But something happened during the night. I dunno how it happened. But I left with a new girlfriend lol.

:laugh: the 'ol switcheroo. That was a great play in HS...especially at the prom. :laugh: :doh:

ya i dont feel bad at all either. i did not choose to go to my prom 2 yrs ago and college is a great experience. I don't know why but my sister is going and she has spent about 200 bucks on a dress and some shoes.. Too much

200 for a dress AND shoes? That's really not a lot

I went to my prom both Jr & Sr years. I moved to a va my sr year, so attended broad run's. My date and I were dissatisfied with the non-stop country music, so we both went across the street (still in our formal garb) to a fair and rode all the rides all night :laugh:

Archived