• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
Teller

The "Taken out of context" thread.

Which is worse:  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

On 8/30/2016 at 4:35 PM, Wadeger said:

Trust me, I pegged Tom Brady at Michigan before anyone else.  

Damn! Tom always told me I was the first. ****! 

From "All things waiver wire 2016".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Love the passion, but he needs be careful where he points that thing, its dangerous.

Regarding Pierre Garcon, from "NJ.com Giants' LB Keenan Robinson: Believe reports of Redskins dysfunction, because I've lived it"

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Packers at Redskins Game Day Thread.

Reminds me of an offline conversation I had years ago. 4 of us were headed back from the bars late one night, drunk as heck (neither of us were driving), talking about league QBs and one of my friends says matter of factly, "You know what I like about Chad Pennington? The placement of his balls." LOL. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

What do I win if I nail it?

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What would you like?  I wasn't going to make a bet but since you seem to be interested, what do I win if you don't nail it?

7 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Answer the question...

Cause I'm gonna nail it. :)

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I asked what you would like.......

Take that to PM fellas. I have that same conversation with my wife occasionally. 

Special kid attacked thread. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

my boy was cut but he had nothing on arnold's size.

RTT

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Dukes and Skins said:

Wow. You really are throwing it back man....

Comprehensive Draft Thread

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

@wilco_holland in the 2017 ES GM's Mock Draft thread .....

'' ..... So I gamble on coach Bill to find something inside this guy that makes him go hard. "

Never let it be said the Dutch aren't open liberally open in their sexuality. :ph34r: .

Hail. 

• Like 3

This was either from the 'Top Gun 2' thread, or a revealed PM between the two. 

As yet it's undetermined but ES betting money is going heavy on the latter .....

@TryTheBeal! 

Playing with the boys!

@youngchew

Posted 26 minutes ago (edited) · Report post

Look at that sweaty man-back glisten....

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 3

Josh Doctson....not to be confused with our frail ankled, oft-injured friend Dr Do Itch Big.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I wanna feel it, hold it up to me and make sure it fits, and see if there are any imperfections.. 

RTT.  :o :mellow: :huh:

• Like 2

Background: WIP report = Work In Progress.Shows hours, person, hours and bill rate for each employee working on a project, so the management team knows the financials of the project.   For some reason, our WIPs are often wrong, and a lovely young lady in accounting has to fix them.  She fixed a WIP 

So I get an email today from her that reads "Wips are my favorite."  With a WIP report attached that she had to fix.  

I'm so tempted to forward to her boyfriend (also works for the company) with just a :) 

But, I think that I will err on the side of not being fired for sexual harassment.