Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Juan_Samuel said:

Good afternoon every one, I have been following this blog since 2015. I usually read the  "Jersey Collection" section. I have learnt a lot about the jerseys and its specification, material and all related to it. I'm sad that I can't post any-longer as this thread is closed. I'd love to know who can guide me or assist me in obtaining an AUTHENTIC ONFIELD REEBOK JERSEY SIZE 46 or 48...I WOULD LOVE to get the White 75th anniversary throw back or ANY 75th anniversary...I own a few great jerseys that I am wiling to trade if agreed (D.Green 70th Anniversary among others D.Green 1998 Wilson, 2008 J.Campbell in white) anyways, I would appreciate any help as I have gone to EBAY, OFFER UP, CRAIGSLIST and all platforms that deal with this stuff to no avail. I do not want replicas or knockoffs.

Thanks in advanced for any assitance!!

Your better off in stadium with this, or craigslist.

On 9/5/2018 at 3:35 PM, mcsluggo said:

whoops... yeah, i thought we were playing the Rams.... 

the rest all stands (in general terms):     **** Monday Night Football    (...... and Thursday Night..... and Sunday Night .... **** them even more)

? did you see raiders and think it said Redskins?? 

Also congrats @Chew!! Going into labor on Labor Day, good timing :P 

On 9/5/2018 at 1:20 PM, Kosher Ham said:

This one recent enough...are you starting to lose it ? 

https://youtu.be/JU7ZOTTdr18

Old folks are funny. 

Believe it or not, there are more recent ones than that :P week 13 MNF Against NY comes to mind. That was even during a winning season :) 

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Your better off in stadium with this, or craigslist.

I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite understand your reply. I have sought them all over the web as I stated. Do you think the store at the stadium may have any?. Is there a contact number for the team store at the stadium? Or anywhere else?... Thanks again for any help you could give 

26 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Both very nice, though am I alone feeling thighs are first thing that come to mind with thick?  Chest is bonus, seen plenty women front loaded seemingly out if thin air, but waist down doesn't match it. Equestrian.

Legs, thighs, hips.

Captain's Platter

7 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh, dear.

I am merciful :)

28 minutes ago, Juan_Samuel said:

I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite understand your reply. I have sought them all over the web as I stated. Do you think the store at the stadium may have any?. Is there a contact number for the team store at the stadium? Or anywhere else?... Thanks again for any help you could give 

These are a lot of questions you should be asking Google.  This is tailgate, way less specific in regards to Redskins, there people in here that dont even follow the team anymore. Since this is a random thought your post will likely got lost in the randomness, why I recommended going to the stadium and making a post in its RTT or make a thread asking your original set of question.

Me mentioning craigslist was asking if you posted this question to get people to come to you instead of looking around for this unicorn size you seek.  If I'm not mistaken, I looked up size 46 and it's pretty close to extra large.  You are better off asking for that type of measurement as well if that's what you want (my Sean Taylor is a 56, my Guice is an XL).  I'd recommend some flexibility in size if you want that Jersey style that bad.

51 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Does bone bruise count as broken bone? We are talking microfractures.

If it ain't protruding fro the flesh it ain't broke.

Rub some dirt on it and get back in the game.

1 minute ago, twa said:

If it ain't protruding fro the flesh it ain't broke.

Rub some dirt on it and get back in the game.

My dude, been ignoring it for a month thinkin it'd just go away.  Now I know what I'm dealing with (believe in the "if you can do this, its likely not broke" rule), knew a line cook who broke his wrist and kept cooking for another year in a half thinking it would go away then when finally asked they told him they had to break it again so it would heal properly.  It's still broken, but he's not cooking anymore, a reminder for people that forgot what having no insurance is like(I'm insured, so I'd be stupid not to ask after a month).

39 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

These are a lot of questions you should be asking Google.  This is tailgate, way less specific in regards to Redskins, there people in here that dont even follow the team anymore. Since this is a random thought your post will likely got lost in the randomness, why I recommended going to the stadium and making a post in its RTT or make a thread asking your original set of question.

Me mentioning craigslist was asking if you posted this question to get people to come to you instead of looking around for this unicorn size you seek.  If I'm not mistaken, I looked up size 46 and it's pretty close to extra large.  You are better off asking for that type of measurement as well if that's what you want (my Sean Taylor is a 56, my Guice is an XL).  I'd recommend some flexibility in size if you want that Jersey style that bad.

Thanks for replying Renegade, I am trying to get acclimated with this page. Sorry for all the troubles thus far. I have tried everything from Craigslist to a public ad.. no luck, is there a way I could get in touch with you just to get some insight on that sean Taylor? I would love to see it and if you’re interested in selling it I’m opened to that option I just want to own that piece of history. Once again I truly appreciate ALL your help and patience with me.

I meant to say  if you are interested *.... sorry for the troubles .

3 minutes ago, Juan_Samuel said:

Thanks for replying Renegade, I am trying to get acclimated with this page. Sorry for all the troubles thus far. I have tried everything from Craigslist to a public ad.. no luck, is there a way I could get in touch with you just to get some insight on that sean Taylor? I would love to see it and ignore you’re interested in selling it I’m opened to that option I just want to own that piece of history. Once again I truly appreciate ALL your help and patience with me.

I meant to say  if you are interested *.... sorry for the typo.

No, you may not contact me directly about a GD thing because you are acting suspect AF.

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

No, you may not contact me directly about a GD thing because you are acting suspect AF.

Dang man, I have been nothing but respectful to you. Why the attitude?, I am simply trying everything I can to get this jersey. If my persistent inquiries bother you I did not mean to. I appreciate all your replies and will not continue with this. Once again lighten up a bit man, 

16 minutes ago, Juan_Samuel said:

Thanks for replying Renegade, I am trying to get acclimated with this page. Sorry for all the troubles thus far. I have tried everything from Craigslist to a public ad.. no luck, is there a way I could get in touch with you just to get some insight on that sean Taylor? I would love to see it and if you’re interested in selling it I’m opened to that option I just want to own that piece of history. Once again I truly appreciate ALL your help and patience with me.

I meant to say  if you are interested *.... sorry for the troubles .

THis is not the best thread to be asking questions about Redskins merchandise. 

I would try making a post in this forum - http://es.redskins.com/forum/15-the-classifieds/

But I would say I am not sure members will be comfortable trading or selling to someone with no real posting history or reputation on the board. In any case your best bet of finding an authentic is probably ebay (but beware of fakes!)

7 minutes ago, Juan_Samuel said:

Dang man, I have been nothing but respectful to you. Why the attitude?, I am simply trying everything I can to get this jersey. If my persistent inquiries bother you I did not mean to. I appreciate all your replies and will not continue with this. Once again lighten up a bit man, 

Part of respect involves listening, and you aren't listening. You should be in stadium or classifieds right now, not here.  I do cybersecurity for a living, what you're doing comes across as trying to get directly in contact with someone in this thread more then getting this jersey you talking about.  You've gone from asking for a specific jersey style to wanting to know everything about my Sean Taylor, even offering to buy it? I may be wrong, but you aren't going about this the right way anyway.

As I indicated I used to follow the old blog and lost touch with the page. I had to register again to interact. Thank you and MartinC for the guidance. I am a true fan and collector of jerseys, as a newbie it’s understandable that you guys won’t trust me. I will go to stadium and classifieds as you’re suggesting. Man it is so frustrating not to able to find a legit jersey, I had purchased two knock offs from eBay and I simply lost faith in that page. That’s why I decided to come here. Thank you all again and I’ll go to classifieds/stadium. Sorry if I came too desperate to be true, but I am.

Archived