Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ain't nothing like some big juicy meat between a pair of buns. 

That's what she said.

6 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ain't nothing like some big juicy meat between a pair of buns. 

That's what she said.

8 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You don't snort it!!!!!! 

I know you're kidding.

Lol, thats quite a name, though. Admit it, it does sound like some crazy **** that after one hit, would make Edgar Allen Poe and Ernest Hemingway appear right in front of you, facing off in a rap battle. :ols::ols::ols:

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Whatever.  I'd take him for nothin.  I don't think of him as handsome, more like young cutie that can work around the hooouuuuuse.:D

edit, add:  I sure as hell hope no one took that as anything other than "I love that dude, yada yada...."....

I think you said you'd like to have a black man as your slave.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've never understood why Jim Brown gets a pass for being a great social activist.  Dude's got a history of beating women.

Because everyone is human. There are flaws. Louis CK is a pervert. Joe Paterno looked the other way with a pedophole. Bill Cosby gave MLK a PA system for I Have a Dream but also raped women. Steve Jobs was a cruel human being. Nelson Mandela was à wife beater. Jordan is a degenerate gambler. 

Giventhe right conditions the public will ignore your misdeeds or turn on you in a moment

Brutal week.  Picking up the slack 10-fold.  Couple 9 hour shifts, a 10 hour shift, then to limit my overtime, I did a couple of 6 hour shifts back to back.

Learned a valuable lesson - when working a night shift and morning shift back to back, don't go to sleep.  Pull the all-nighter.

Was just testing the nap-variation.  Nope.  ****ed me up.

I literally took paperwork home with me last night, did a bit of it before bed.  Ended up being clutch, but I was on the ropes today.

Luckily, I was training someone, and the person helped me finish on time.

Smokin' a bowl, drinkin', my lady loves me.  Life is good.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

After 2 decades of singing in bands, karaoke doesn't hold much appeal for me, but I bet I could knock anyone's socks off if there were any Van Morrison tunes on the list.

Moonlight is my favorite along with Brown Eyed Girl, because I have brown eyes..

I haven't talked about the Mayweather/McGregor fight on social media at all.  To me, it's potentially a toxic subject.  Too many Max Kellermans out there, not willing to have a discussion.  Condescending, dismissive of any devil's advocate.

If Mystic Mac dribbles dat **** off the canvas, will he be DQ'd?  Will pigs fly?

I like to play devil's advocate for any fight, so discussing this with my homies in person has been fun.  One is a big boxing fan and the other has trained in MMA.

Totally amped, as a Boxing and MMA geek.  If the upset happens, world will go boom.

Archived