Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I used pink Himalayan salt

Me either. Steaks, ribs, and bacon.

I've seen the Himalayan salt, but haven't done any research...what's the story on that?

I haven't had a steak in forever.  Both I and a dude I work with used to work at Longhorn...we were reminiscing fondly about the lemon butter that they pour on the steaks right before they go to the table today. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've seen the Himalayan salt, but haven't done any research...what's the story on that?

I haven't had a steak in forever.  Both I and a dude I work with used to work at Longhorn...we were reminiscing fondly about the lemon butter that they pour on the steaks right before they go to the table today. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Himalayan salt contains trace elements of arsenic, cadmium, mercury, polonium, plutonium, and uranium. It's trace but still.

Supposedly there's less actual salt and more minerals in pink salt. I really like it, I use less and still get a bit of salt taste. I have been using it about six months now. Still on the two pound packet, about 2/3 left. 

Cutting down is good for my blood pressure.

Steaks, I buy at the reduced bin, have one maybe twice a month. 

33 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Himalayan salt contains trace elements of arsenic, cadmium, mercury, polonium, plutonium, and uranium. It's trace but still.

I've been poisoning myself for 3 decades...why stop now?

31 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Supposedly there's less actual salt and more minerals in pink salt. I really like it, I use less and still get a bit of salt taste. I have been using it about six months now. Still on the two pound packet, about 2/3 left. 

Cutting down is good for my blood pressure.

Steaks, I buy at the reduced bin, have one maybe twice a month. 

Wow.  I've only seen it in "rock" form, I take it you have to put it in a grinder like pepper?  Cutting salt would be absolutely fabulous!  I'm having to take an aspirin with my BP med.

Hubby can't have steak, so I don't...but I should.  I crave it.  Driving back from the vet, there's a Hardee's...had to had to had to have a Frisco burger, my life depended on it...and God Bless Amurica for drive-thrus cuz I wasn't gonna leave RG in the truck for even a minute in this insane heat...yeah, my car's in the shop again...overheated last week, ugh.  Don't know how many hundreds this will be...$70 just for the tow because some dumbass thinks we can get by without AAA or renewing our AARP, which would've made it almost nil.

but whaddo I know?

4 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

There needs to be a "would you" thread...

Starting with crazy ass Stacey Dash...

Mainly just the crazy ones or even the mediocre ones. Not the obvious hot ones. 

Damn right I would. 

There won't be any for my side of the equation, unless you wanna post Cooley, RGIII, Peter Forsberg, or Dominic Thiem, or Alex Sverez all damn day.:D

5 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

RGIII only got laid for paper. Certainly not a handsome man. Ticket Tree looking ass. 

Whatever.  I'd take him for nothin.  I don't think of him as handsome, more like young cutie that can work around the hooouuuuuse.:D

edit, add:  I sure as hell hope no one took that as anything other than "I love that dude, yada yada...."....

Archived