Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

24 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

High is 110 this Saturday. 

Anyone see that suh and Demarcus cousins commercial?

Yikeeees!

The best one I've seen lately is where somebody wants to fantasy draft Art Monk and has to be told he's retired?  I laughed myself down the stairs, almost twisted an ankle...while holding the handrail, even.  :ols:

My kid was a month old this past Saturday. Today, I left for work when she was still asleep and came home after she was already asleep. Unless she wakes up in the next thirty some minutes before I fall asleep-this will be the first time in her whole life I hadn't held her.

YOU ****ING BEST BUY I CAN'T COME TO THE STORE IN LIKE A WEEK TO PICK UP IN STORE I NEED THE CASE NOW DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS IS SO ****ING STUPID IF I WANT SOMETHING I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DRIVE TO YOUR DAMN STORE AND PICK IT THE **** UP ON THE SAME DAY, EVERY SINGLE OPTION ****ING SAYS "STORE PICKUP WEDNESDAY SEPT 6" WELL WHY CAN'T STORE PICKUP BE 8/30/17?

ONLINE ORDERING IS STUPID AND I AVOID IT WHENEVER POSSIBLE. HONESTLY PEOPLE LIKE ME DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE OR THE TENACITY ANYMORE TO WAIT A ****ING WEEK FOR THEM TO GET SOME **** OUT OF SOME WAREHOUSE AND SHIP IT OVER. BECAUSE TRUST ME IF I ORDERED ONLINE AND I DO ALL THE TIME FOR BOBBLEHEADS AND **** LIKE THAT I WOULD JUST BE ON NERVES ALL DAY MANUALLY DDOSING THE SHIPPING SITE CHECKING EVERY 5 SECONDS WHERE THE PRODUCT IS

GIVEN THE CHOICE BETWEEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT ONLINE AND IN STORE, I WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS CHOOSE STORE UNLESS EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES COME INTO PLAY. SAY I WANT A NEW LAPTOP. I'M NOT GOING TO BUY IT FROM NEWEGG AND WAIT LIKE 2 WEEKS FOR IT TO COME, WHILE AGAIN I'M CHECKING THE EMAIL SHIPPING NOTICE EVERY 5 SECONDS BECAUSE I NEED THAT LAPTOP NOW. "WELL USE EXPEDITED SHIPPING". YES, OR I COULD DRIVE 3 MILES TO THE STORE AND PICK IT UP AND USE IT WITHIN A FEW HOURS. ****ING BULL****

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

He mad!

You bet I'm damn mad, I put on pants and everything and got dressed to leave the house and pick up that case. Then I go to the Best Buy website and ALL OPTIONS say Store pickup Wednesday September 6th which is honestly ****ing stupid. Why did I put on pants then and get dressed if I can't even leave the house because your ****ty store doesn't have that crap? I'm not waiting 7 days for that ****. 

Archived