Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So sorry to hear about your friend, Taze. 

My sister in law had a funeral for my brother, about 200 people came, he was a pretty popular guy, plus my SIL family is pretty big.

I want the cremation thing and my ashes spread on a women's land that I cherish. Nothing fancy.

On another note: today is my granddaughter's first day of sixth grade. All I can say is the apple didn't fall far from the grandmother tree. And she's my daughter's mini me.

FB_IMG_1503412765066.jpg

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Hell, if you're paying I want Pappy. Cheap ass. 

Seriously though. I have had the same thoughts. My wife already has a plot paid for for her ( Awfully young for that ( Aunt bought it)).

I pretty much want the same thing you are saying. I want my wife to go to spread my ashes over our bed. That is where the magic happens after all.

Okay fine. I haven't thought about it more than just not wanting to rot in a hole, and not have some horrible funeral with folks that think they are friends of mine giving condolences to my family that have never even met my wife or family. 

Sorry about your friend. I have one now that has the pink ribbon. She can't be more than 30, divorced with 2 kids. Scares me. 

Yeah, I get why some might want a ton of people going to a receiving of friends, funeral, etc.  That's just not me though.  Agreed, I don't want that kind of hoopla going on.  I want them to just invite the people we/I hung out with and have a party, drink it up, tell funny stories, etc.  

Hell, have a contest (beer pong or corn hole tourny), winner(s) get to decide what to do with my ashes.  My wife would probably draw the line at that request, but that is something I would totally be down with.  Though I could only imagine what some of my crazy ass friends would do with them.  :rofl89:

14 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

So you ignore my request ? 

I'll pour out the entire bottle for you man.

Same as I would expect Honorary H to do for me. 

I suppose this bad word thing ...**** that. 

Screw that, bring me the beverage. 

LOL, might end up with Knob Creek with a "Hi My Name Is....Pappy" sticker over the label  or an empty Pappy bottle filled with Makers Mark :rofl89:

That works. 

Some of those guys need to bring the shine.

Shine...

Eclipse is not a shine. 

Put me there. 

Going all out...bring me the truth. 

I really want to know. 

The cancer thread is where this should be. 

Side note: Knob Creek... good enough for me. Appreciate the deliciousness. 

So ES went the FB route and added reactions, friggin' SELLOUTS!

Nah, I like it.  Actually, I "Haha" it.

Bro Taze Me Broster.  Friggin' a, sorry to hear about your friend.

I agree with you on the funeral thing.  Won't get in to it though.

Today is one of my days off, and I'm killin this hangover with some hair of the dog brewskies.  Holla atcha boy RTT.

Archived