Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So today I got a package in the mail I had been eagerly anticipating: the DVD set of the 1991 NBA Finals between the Bulls and Lakers. It is all five games, plus a lot of bonus coverage. I had to make this investment because it's one of the earliest Finals I remember watching, as I wasn't quite 7 yet. And it also signified the end of the Lakers' dynasty of the '80s (this was also a few months before Magic Johnson tested positive for HIV), and it was the beginning of the MJ and Bulls dominance of the 90's.

So today I got a package in the mail I had been eagerly anticipating: the DVD set of the 1991 NBA Finals between the Bulls and Lakers. It is all five games, plus a lot of bonus coverage. I had to make this investment because it's one of the earliest Finals I remember watching, as I wasn't quite 7 yet. And it also signified the end of the Lakers' dynasty of the '80s (this was also a few months before Magic Johnson tested positive for HIV), and it was the beginning of the MJ and Bulls dominance of the 90's.

Lol I was able to see at least Games 1 and 2 off Youtube

Didn't pay a dime :hysterical:

Youtube is great for historical NBA footage plus people make great videos there pointing out the joke officiating in the current NBA lol

Stupid ESPN Insider.

Thursday, June 18

Jefferson and pick for Stoudemire

Al Jefferson | Timberwolves

Upgrade to Insider today to access Rumor Central

I can get the same information without using insider lol

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=1055&line=116095&spln=1

An NBA executive told the Boston Globe Wednesday that the Timberwolves are working on a deal to send Al Jefferson and their sixth pick in the NBA Draft to the Suns for Amare Stoudemire.

We're not sure what to think about this one, as Jefferson is one of the league's most promising young stars, and Stoudemire's knees are a huge concern going forward. Jefferson's knee is also a concern, but when you throw in the No. 6 pick in the draft, it doesn't seem to make too much sense. Jun. 18 - 12:42 am et

Source: Boston Globe

Wizards need Amare :(

Archived