Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

oh, and my bf just walked in and told me he WOULD, in fact, watch twilight with me. I am genuinely shocked. He just said he didn't want to see it in the theaters with me. (I went by myself on a sat. morning).

Have you guys ever been to movies by yourself? It's not so bad, actually.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I just watch a whole lot of movies..

haha at second glance I realized I have seen parts of all of them except Notting Hill, even that one is too chick flick for me.

It took an IMDBing to realize my father the hero was that movie where katherine heigl was all 13 and stuff.. in all fairness I was like 13 when I saw it on HBO skipping school one day. Actually I remember stopping on it because I thought Katherine Heigl was super hot on some old WB show, with an alien.. Roswell? Then I was flipping channels pretending to be sick and saw her younger self.

Well I rambled but hey, this is the random thought thread...

Babe...There is a reason they are called chick flicks.

You should be happy.

There is no way in hell I will ever watch the "sex in the city" movie. Thankfully, my girl would never even bother to ask me.

Perhaps you could use this approach...

Get your own movie that he does not want to see...

At some point he will check on you and ask what you are watching...

Keep watching it over and over...

At some point he will watch it just to spend time with you and probably enjoy some of it.

Good luck though. I have never watched any of the 'housewives from wherever' shows.

It's probably "Dumb abd Dumber"...

Guess what role he plays in the movie ?

:D

#1 ____________

#2 The Shawshank Redemption

#3 Schindler's List

#4 Animal House

#5 Goodfellas

^ that's probably my top 5. The order may change from time to time, but those are all definitely in my top 10. Now #1 is...? :D

Brian... I was kidding bro.

Watch whatever you want to watch.

I know you are into Elton John and Liberace. Hey, we are still cool in my book.

I probably should have thrown a smiley in there to let you know I understood you were joking, I lose all track of forum etiquette when I'm intoxicated :saber:

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I just watch a whole lot of movies..

haha at second glance I realized I have seen parts of all of them except Notting Hill, even that one is too chick flick for me.

It took an IMDBing to realize my father the hero was that movie where katherine heigl was all 13 and stuff.. in all fairness I was like 13 when I saw it on HBO skipping school one day. Actually I remember stopping on it because I thought Katherine Heigl was super hot on some old WB show, with an alien.. Roswell? Then I was flipping channels pretending to be sick and saw her younger self.

Well I rambled but hey, this is the random thought thread...

Dude My Father the Hero is soooo funny. Gerard Depardieu is hilarious in it.

And Notting Hill isn't really that much of a chick flick. I love Hugh Grant- he's hilarious in it.

Dude My Father the Hero is soooo funny. Gerard Depardieu is hilarious in it.

And Notting Hill isn't really that much of a chick flick. I love Hugh Grant- he's hilarious in it.

I'm pretty sure every movie Hugh Grant has ever been in is a chick flick, and thats not saying I haven't seen some of them.

But if you imagine the romantic comedy genre as a spectrum, on one end you have the guy romantic comedies (forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great example, Girl Next Door is another) and on the other end you have the girl romantic comedies, and a good example of a girl romantic comedy would be any movie Hugh Grant has ever done.

I'm pretty sure every movie Hugh Grant has ever been in is a chick flick, and thats not saying I haven't seen some of them.

But if you imagine the romantic comedy genre as a spectrum, on one end you have the guy romantic comedies (forgetting Sarah Marshall is a great example, Girl Next Door is another) and on the other end you have the girl romantic comedies, and a good example of a girl romantic comedy would be any movie Hugh Grant has ever done.

But Hugh Grant is sooooo funny. In everything he has ever done. He cracks me up.

The day he watches MY favorite movies, the day I watch his.

Mine include

The Sound of Music

Sweet Home Alabama

The Notebook

13 Going on 30

My Father the Hero

The Devil Wears Prada

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Notting Hill

The Holiday

so....when he watches even ONE of those, I'll watch Heat

Sweet Home Alabama was really good. So was The Notebook. I also saw 13 going on 30. It was aight. As was How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

I'm not the only guy that thinks its ok to watch these movies, right?:paranoid:

Archived