Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

DEAR LORD.

My buddy and I just spent the afternoon jammin, and we came up with about 4 songs. But one in particular I can't get out of my head. It's ****ing kickass, you can't help but headbang to it.

It's not totally put together, but the main riff is awesome to us. Not sure what it'll be called, but we're leaning towards "Hell ****ers." :)

so school is OVER!!

And I met my new principal today....and he is totally awesome. Great speaker, sarcastic, funny, flexible, AND.....he's kinda hot ;)

So last summer I dunno why but anytime someone said something about a guy around me and my friends we would respond with "so is he hot?" It became kind of an inside joke between us. Well, haha, then my one friend is at work one day talking to her boss. He's telling her about this dude she has to meet with at an upcoming conference. He gives her the dude's academic and business background, tells her about his company, etc. My friend's first response? "So is he hot?"

LOL, totally awkward moment as she described it but completely hilarious!!!

So last summer I dunno why but anytime someone said something about a guy around me and my friends we would respond with "so is he hot?" It became kind of an inside joke between us. Well, haha, then my one friend is at work one day talking to her boss. He's telling her about this dude she has to meet with at an upcoming conference. He gives her the dude's academic and business background, tells her about his company, etc. My friend's first response? "So is he hot?"

LOL, totally awkward moment as she described it but completely hilarious!!!

haha love it....that's all that matters, anyway. At least we know the female(and our one gay male) teachers will be paying attention at the staff meetings! He's like mid 30s!

haha love it....that's all that matters, anyway. At least we know the female(and our one gay male) teachers will be paying attention at the staff meetings! He's like mid 30s!

But, MissU I thought you like us old guys?:mad:

I am glad for ya!:)

:D

"And now the end is near so we................"

so im watching this movie "in the bedroom" (do you underline or italicize movies?) since i hadnt used my netflix in like 2 months and i figure i may as well since they charge me monthly lol

anyways having a son/daughter killed most be the worst thing everrrrrr

the movie is from 2001 if you are inclined to see it and i just ruined it for you i apologize..with that said it happens pretty early in the movie (i actually looked at the clock like :wtf: what else could possibly happen lol)

so im watching this movie "in the bedroom" (do you underline or italicize movies?) since i hadnt used my netflix in like 2 months and i figure i may as well since they charge me monthly lol

anyways having a son/daughter life most be the worst thing everrrrrr

the movie is from 2001 if you are inclined to see it and i just ruined it for you i apologize..with that said it happens pretty early in the movie (i actually looked at the clock like :wtf: what else could possibly happen lol

wait what? that made no sense. what's a son/daughter life?

ugh, you should know how i feel about watching my news. I won't watch it. That sucks, and thank God it's not me.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/chino-unified-students-serving-34-extra-days-of-school-may-get-their-summer-vacations-back.html

The state Legislature may deliver relief to hundreds of Chino and Chino Hills students facing 34 extra days of school because of an administrative snafu.

The Assembly Education Committee unanimously approved a bill Wednesday that would shorten the length of their summer session to 10 days.

Yay

I remember in 3rd grade they didn't actually extend the school year but they did extend the school day like an hour because of snow days, I was like wtf :mad:

Archived