Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

trust me i've watched all seasons

several times haha

lauren is mad corny dude i dont get why everyone jocks her...she's mad self centered and always complaining about her friends...she needs to get over herself

steven aint pick lauren right? exactly lol

and... how you gonna call lauren self centered when your idol is kanye?:hysterical:

man, you should do some pushups or something else besides watch that show.

isnt that the same show the dude with the flesh colored beard is on?

lol Spencer.

The Hills is great tv. You should watch, Mike- tons of hot girls for ya.

And then when it's out of season, you can watch The City.

the flesh colored beard

:rotflmao:

anyways whatevs yo i switch back and forth between that man channel i had comcast customize for me with my brute force

it plays mcguiver, chuck norris, a selection of van damme, stallone, and schwarzeneiger movies, and reruns of worlds strongest man competitions

the flesh colored beard

:rotflmao:

anyways whatevs yo i switch back and forth between that man channel i had comcast customize for me with my brute force

it plays mcguiver, chuck norris, a selection of van damme, stallone, and schwarzeneiger movies, and reruns of worlds strongest man competitions

i know you are lying.

its mcgyver. what the hell is a mcguiver? :silly:

Doesn't everyone love cinnamon toast ?

And I cant believe that a guy would watch those shows repeatedly. I have seen some of them, but not more than once.

lol sorry for being hungover on saturday mornings and being subjected to mtv marathons

haha look at YOU!

I've always liked Lauren better, Kristin's voice just annoys the hell out of me.

Going to have to agree with this, how could any stand that steeeeveeeen.

Also looked what happened on laguna beach after lauren left, they tried to make the show about Kristin it sucked terrible so they brought back Lauren. Now the same thing is happening with the hills.

Archived