Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Philip Seymour Hoffman is an excellent actor.

Seriously, anyone that can go from playing Lester Bangs in Almost Famous to Reverend Veasey in Cold Mountain has some serious skills.

youre right man....

the suck zone...woah

8073-22082.gif

or maybe its his cool character in boogie nights

hoffman11.jpg

i was so happy this morning when me and my friend left the apartment office and the dude said we would be 100% approved after just glancing at our applications...then my dad called me on the way home and said all this bs and its like hes trying to **** up everything for me now. gheyyyyyy.

You know what I don't like? I don't like how on cnn.com that some of the news stories are only on video. I don't like watching videos for my news. I like to read about it. Why can't they have the video, then have what's going on in the video underneath it?

wow...i am in the same boat. sometimes i dont want to hear the commentators voice, i just wanna read it for myself.

yeah it takes too long to watch it. And then sometimes I'm not in a situation where I CAN watch a video. But there will be such an interesting topic on cnn and I'll want to know about it, but then I'll notice the little video camera next to it and I groan inside. They just need to summarize it and get to the point.

I watched "Taken" for the first time last night. That movie is SO badass. He just killed EVERYONE! Showed no mercy. Was so indifferent. Loved it.

+1 on the rather read news than watch videos online.

and yes,taken is badass. really liked that movie. just him talking on the phone gives off the signal, you better not **** with me.

Archived