Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

According to Wiki - The name of our band originally comes from an Omaha police citation for indecent exposure. We thought it was funny at the time. Now our name simply means - five friends from Omaha making music. Music that stands for peace and unity." Also P-Nut said his take on the name 311; "Knowing a little numerology and studying a little magic, which I do; in some factions, three is man and 11 is magic. So 311 is like male magic."

According to Wiki - The name of our band originally comes from an Omaha police citation for indecent exposure. We thought it was funny at the time. Now our name simply means - five friends from Omaha making music. Music that stands for peace and unity." Also P-Nut said his take on the name 311; "Knowing a little numerology and studying a little magic, which I do; in some factions, three is man and 11 is magic. So 311 is like male magic."

how many records do you think they'd sell if they came out in hoods and yelled "WHITE POWER!!"?

haha...i just heard that, i dont know if it is true. i also heard the indecent exposure thing and thought it was BS but I dunno...

how many records do you think they'd sell if they came out in hoods and yelled "WHITE POWER!!"?

haha...i just heard that, i dont know if it is true. i also heard the indecent exposure thing and thought it was BS but I dunno...

Except they tour with The wailers, snoop dogg, ziggy marley, etc.??

HIGHLY doubt that it means racism

I'll drop it but just because they hang out with black people doesnt mean they arent racist. it means they want money..

I was saying it in a jokingly way and I don't know them personally but they dont seem/act racist

I have never been so ready to be done with school. The kids are horrible, the administration sucks, the budget is looking dismal, and I'm just so over it. Only 3 1/2 days left but damn it's the longest 3 days of my life.

The frenchie is good, he has his own show on PBS so I was supporting him throughout. Of course I dont' have cable and I can't find anywhere to watch the episode so bah

I did however see previews on Bravo and they were all shopping in the market. One guy was clueless and he's like "I don't even know what to make yet!" and all the other 3 chefs were laughing. Hubert Keller is great

Archived