Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I went to lunch with a friend today and she is always talking about these lamewad dudes she's dating. Like ex gf issues, recovering alcoholics, boring personalities, etc etc. Then she starts talking about this friend of hers that she gets along really well with. She describes him as sweet, funny, and she just realized he has a nice body. Then she's like "yea, he's the one guy I feel like I can really be myself around." I just looked at her and said "ummmmm, why aren't you dating HIM?" :doh:

I am nearing the #1 spot for non-Skins fans. :doh:

You are particularly high-functioning for a dallas fan. :D

I went to lunch with a friend today and she is always talking about these lamewad dudes she's dating. Like ex gf issues, recovering alcoholics, boring personalities, etc etc. Then she starts talking about this friend of hers that she gets along really well with. She describes him as sweet, funny, and she just realized he has a nice body. Then she's like "yea, he's the one guy I feel like I can really be myself around." I just looked at her and said "ummmmm, why aren't you dating HIM?" :doh:

This is a pattern that seems to know no age limits. ;)

I figured instead of writing long novels using big words I would just write a bunch of small stuff and look foolish :D

At least you're smart enough to know where you excel. :D :evilg:

BTW, they do make "short" novels with "small" words (and even lots of pics). Check 'em out. :silly: :laugh:

Another BTW, while I write in more than one manner on ES (and elsewhere), the one that frequently draws comment is the "lengthy and big words" dealio, which may say more about the particular audience than the author. :D:silly:

I find I can be foolish no matter how I write. :hysterical:

An old Jumboism: "When you're really smart, it's easy to play dumb. But when you're really dumb, it's hard to play smart." :cool:

My official random thought:

There are interesting connections between the dog's willingness to consume weird unhealthy stuff and then heave uncontrollably for hours, sick and weakened, and the repeat the process on a regular basis...and what some of my human friends do most weekends.

:hysterical:

My official random thought:

There are interesting connections between the dog's willingness to consume weird unhealthy stuff and then heave uncontrollably for hours, sick and weakened, and the repeat the process on a regular basis...and what some of my human friends do most weekends.

:hysterical:

:D Is it the weekend yet?:silly:

Archived