Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't normally post depressing things in this thread. I guess there is a first time for everything...

One of the employees of a parts house I deal with has been diagnosed with cancer. The particular parts house that I deal with is a family owned operation and the guy who has been diagnosed with cancer is the brother of the owner (who, unrelated, is a very cool guy). I talk with these people, and have of course shared a drink and good conversation, every day. Hearing that this man has been diagnosed with cancer is a very troubling thing. I don't think the reality has really sunken in yet for me.

I am not a very holy man, but I hope that Chuck makes it out OK. He is one of the nicest guys I have the chance to speak with on a daily basis.

jsut finished watching fight night, and when it was coming up to the last scene, right before the explosions, i remembered liking the song at the end from the first time i watched it. now i know why i liked the song. its a song i have on my ipod lol.

where is my mind-pixies

You mean Fight Club right?

That song is epic.

Is everyone here drunk lightweights?

You mean Fight Club right?

That song is epic.

Is everyone here drunk lightweights?

haha, yes. oops. but now you look like an idiot since i edited my post :)

and if you like that song, check out tyler by the toadies. the 2 songs sound pretty similar. listen carefully. tyler is faster but they sound similar.

haha, yes. oops. but now you look like an idiot since i edited my post :)

and if you like that song, check out tyler by the toadies. the 2 songs sound pretty similar. listen carefully. tyler is faster but they sound similar.

I love the Toadies. But then again, I like pretty much every band from Dallas-Fort Worth. :D

Archived