Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

httm/webroot/animatedgifs3/1462237_o.gif

She's so rich. I would too. If she asked. In front of my wife. With no permission.

Seriously. Could you imagine the perks of being Oprah`s man booty? Shiiiiiii. Imagine that weekly allowance, bruh. And all you have to do is give her good sex? Word is she's pretty good in the sack too. I wouldnt think twice.

And shes probably so chill that she'd let you see other women? Thats one hell of a setup

I just dont understand, I'm not some animal rights activist but how do people get so mad about dog fighting but don't go protest against turkey farms where they cut off all the beaks so they can't peck, or go protest shampoo companies that grow toomers in rabbits and rats, put make up in rats eyes, bread them for the purpose of experimenting on. Slaughter millions of over packed under fed cattle. A lot of people don't get upset over that but they get upset over dogs? What makes dogs different? Its like I don't understand what's wrong with chemical weapons. How are those worse than getting your arm blown off and bleeding to death? But everyone still gets upset over chemical weapons. But why?

If private companies can do whatever they want with their rats that they breed then should private citizens be able to do what they want with their pets?

I could dissect this post all night, but let's make something clear. I'm not out to get Michael Vick. If anybody tortures the hell out of sentient beings for a hardon, they are no good to me. Little girls, old bags, doesn't matter. Horrible. We should be evolving as a species, not urning to stay in the jungle. I think that one day we will be able to breed cows without a brain or head perhaps. Decades, hundreds of years down the road, we should look to make everything as humane as possible.

The disconnect from other Earthlings is bothersome, as well as understandable. We need to eat. If we stopped killing cows right now, how the **** would Bubba maintain his four asses and triple Q breast size? Seriously though, I watch slaughterhouse footage and am ashamed. There aren't pistons that can instantly kill cows? You have to slice the pig open before it's dead? Come on man, that's ****ing horrible.

I know, we are all on Team Humans. We gotta stick together, I'm on board with that. Children, innocent people, hard workers, people who want to push society forward, I hate seeing them suffer or go through pain.

Pain and suffering suck in general. It has to happen, a lot, on so many levels. But to willfully partake in it for entertainment, to torture, to enjoy seeing pain, to like hearing the cries, and blood, and broken bones, and what have you, is below us as a species.

Or it SHOULD be.

We're lucky there isn't a more advanced species on our planet; that we're at the top of the food chain. Wouldn't want to be slammed on cement by my legs, or what have you.

As far as countries that eat dogs. You know, it's a shame, because dogs are so damn aware and smart. It really is a step away from cannibalism for me. I guess if you can just look through their eyes like a psychopath, and not see that they've been incredibly domesticated (built to live and interact with humans), then go ahead and treat them like vegetables.

To me, it's not so much the fact that in order to upkeep and advance humanity we have to use animals to eat and test for medical treatments - It's the fact that he tortured god damn dogs for fun.

In your beautiful world, I'd have neighbors acting like motherless 12 year olds, beating the **** out of animals. Get a grip. It's all cool to be macho and dominant, feeling the strength of being bigger and stronger than something - I'm not asking him to be punished anymore either. I just wouldn't want him as a friend, or a neighbor, or a co-worker, or the quarterback of the football team that I love.

Yeah, I'm done. Had a long day off of work with the boy. I just ate as well. Think I'm going to lean back, watch Lone Survivor on HBO and fall asleep.

I hear ya man.  I took a break, looked at the clock and it was 9:10 and I realized I forgot to eat lol.  I think I might bust out some NHL 15 for a game or two and hit the hay myself.

I'm home for 3 weeks if GOAlB wants to still hang.

So this was my day

I planner to get up around 7, pack and go to the airport around 9 my flight left at 10 30. Well something happened alarms didn't wake me up.i got up at 9 25. The airport is 30 minutes away. The plane closes its door at 10 12. I woke up panicked, put on clothes, not even a coat. Grabbed phone and wallet and got to the airport and on the plane 5 minutes befoe it left. Just the clothes on my back. Guess I'm going shopping tomorrow

I'll raise you a Mena Suvari in American Beauty. That was 1999.

Never seen that movie. I've DVR'd at least half a dozen times, still never got around to it. Am I really missing out? On a quality movie I mean

I'm home for 3 weeks if GOAlB wants to still hang.

It's meant to be. That I logged in just in time to see this before it was buried three pages back. Before anything though, get my ****ing name right

Archived