Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Looks like I missed the COD party. Oh well

It was just me and Springster tonight for one match.  When do you CoD peezy?

Never seen that movie. I've DVR'd at least half a dozen times, still never got around to it. Am I really missing out? On a quality movie I mean

It's meant to be. That I logged in just in time to see this before it was buried three pages back. Before anything though, get my ****ing name right

American Beauty was a great film.......kinda creepy Kevin Spacey though.  But a good flick to watch.

I'm thinking about getting a ps4. Anyone know if there are any bundles or deals?

Holla at Evil Genius. He's always up to date with the latest deals and

Im getting my 4 on Friday. Looking to drop like $600. Console, controls, games. Been holding off since late last year because once I leave PS3 I am never going back unless we`re talking dl`s. So I have been playing anything and everything since ive gotten back into gaming (late 2012). Ive played probably played like 70 games since then. So much great stuff

Assassin's Creed

Mass Effect

Uncharted

Arkham

The Walking Dead

Souls

Spec Ops: The Line

Payday

GTA V

So much epicness. And im closing it out with my favorite franchise, Metal Gear Solid. Started about a month ago with MSG1, and have played it all the way through the Solid Snake/Raiden`s games and am about to clear Big Boss` with Peace Walker, and the rest of Ground Zeroes.

And then I pour a 40 and move on to the current gen

If we beat the Eagles, and the Cowboys get in to the playoffs, then win the Superbowl, do we look back on today and think, "Did ya really hafta beat the Eagles?!" Say it knocks us back one draft pick away from a future Pro Bowl offensive lineman, as well.

Do I root for us to win today? Yes.

hermedwards_youplaytowinthegame.gif

That's right Herm. Throwing a game is the worst thing you can do. The reason Pete Rose is kicked out of baseball is because he bet on games, but the thing keeping him beloved by fans still is that he never bet against his own team. If he did that, he'd still be up Shat's Creek.

As a fan though, the Sun Tzu mentality can creep its way in. **** the Eagles, but motha ****in **** the ****in Cowboys, motha****as. They already have 5 rings, that you can pop open to snort cocaine out of.

I'm more concerned about RGIII playing well, and Kerrigan's sack total, than the actual W. Still, if it's tightly contested, I'll be on our side as always. Sigh.

I was just browsing this pet store because I Was waiting for the nearby restaurant to open up. As I was looking through toys for cats and dogs I noticed in the front of the shop two cats up for adoption. They are so cute.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to adopt a cat or other such pet. I'd certainly be interested but I don't want to rush things. It'd be nice to have a cat around.

I was just browsing this pet store because I Was waiting for the nearby restaurant to open up. As I was looking through toys for cats and dogs I noticed in the front of the shop two cats up for adoption. They are so cute.
I was wondering if anyone has tried to adopt a cat or other such pet. I'd certainly be interested but I don't want to rush things. It'd be nice to have a cat around.

We have adopted two cats over the years, both from animal hospitals/vet office.  Our first cat, was about 10 months old when we got him.  Next cat, who is 14 years old now, was just a little kitten, around 8-10 weeks old.  If you want to get one from a pet store, you can see what they have.  

If you want to adopt from a vet's office, I'd recommend calling them on the phone, asking if they have any cats/kittens to adopt, all the questions (size, color, long hair, short hair, etc.).  Then when you find one you are interested in, drive over there and look at them.

Also, while not necessary, imo, it would be better to get two of them, as kittens, and bring them home at the same time.  Or within a couple of weeks.  That way they have a play mate, companion and they will get along and grow together sharing, there won't be a territorial battle.

When I got the second cat, she was a kitten, but the other cat was already 5 years old and very territorial and was mean to our little girl kitten.  He would knock her around, it took 2-3 weeks to get him to get along with her.

Another suggestion, and it might not matter, but get one male and one female, I seriously think they get along better that way (just my opinion) than two of the same sex.  

Why would I need two cats

One is fine

Not the I know much about cats, but companionship maybe? We had one dog for a few months, then got another. They're so close, like brother and sister. When I don't feel like playing with them, they play with each other.

I know cars are much more independent, and borderline arrogant sometimes lol. Dont know if cats play together or even just sleep together or anything.

It's a serious responsibility and I've only just now fallen in love with cats after seeing them at the store today up for adoption so it's not like I'm going to drive 20 minutes there again just to get a cat, bed, litter box, food, etc. But it's worth thinking about. Maybe one day I will, in the near future. But not today. 

I mean I know nothing at all about about taking care of a cat now so I just don't know what to do if I got him or her today. Would just let it chill in the room and eat cat food. I heard cats are low maintenance though. I don't know whether to take it to the vet every year, when to take it to the vet, whether the cat needs to be checked for worms, fleas, etc. I know that they're low maintenance but not much more than that. 

Why would I need two cats

One is fine

It costs like 75 bucks for the cat plus 15 for the microchip 

Did you not read my post?  I said IMO it is good to get them a companion to play with, makes them happier.  And if you were ever thinking of getting a second one at a later date, it will most likely be a territorial battle as one cat will have claimed his domain, and they will fight.  

Could take weeks for them to get along if at all.  Getting two together as kittens pretty much avoids that conflict.  If you only want one, just get one.

Not the I know much about cats, but companionship maybe? We had one dog for a few months, then got another. They're so close, like brother and sister. When I don't feel like playing with them, they play with each other.

I know cars are much more independent, and borderline arrogant sometimes lol. Dont know if cats play together or even just sleep together or anything.

They have different personalities, but before our male tabby died, and after him and our other cat got along, they pretty much did everything together.  Played, chased each other, cleaned each other, slept together in a big yin yang ball of cat, etc.  

I grew up around cats. One was a rescue and rough arou d the edges, and the other was a standard house cat. They fought for YEARS. Wasnt until maybe their 10th year together that they must have come to some kind of understanding. But before that they were literally the female version of Richie Incognito and Johnathan Martin. The crazy one would always eat her food and then lime half of the other cats food. Ended up getting fat as ****. Then we regulated and laid down the law on her ass.

Archived