Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

why is obama so pissed off

Because congress acts like a bunch of children.

I think he's killing it in this speech. Taking charge, calling people on their bull****, and leading the way. Great to see.

Shame a ton of American's won't have an opinion on this--one way or the other--until some douche on TV or the radio tells them what it should be.

Who are these fools singing on the pre-game? this isn't football music.

But it SOOOOOOOOOOOO Catchy...

Maroon 5 btw... Songs about Jane is a great album to :hump: to.

PimpBillClinton: #FailedPickupLines I wish you were my big toe so that I could bang you on the coffee table.

^I'm using this tonight it'll be hilarious

I'm baffled that anyone would take the time to listen and compare the two.

:)

When they are both shoved down our throats, it's kinda hard to ignore every time. I'm no fan of Lady Gaga, but at least she has a wide variety/range of specialties. All Katy Perry does is breathe in and out heavily and sound the same in every ****ing stupid song. I wish someone would eliminate her.

When they are both shoved down our throats, it's kinda hard to ignore every time. I'm no fan of Lady Gaga, but at least she has a wide variety/range of specialties. All Katy Perry does is breathe in and out heavily and sound the same in every ****ing stupid song. I wish someone would eliminate her.

Or just make her do Playboy.

:)

I, for one, couldn't tell you a single song by either of them.

Archived