Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sad to say that I know this - but he went to an Ivy League school. I think he just graduated and was getting back into Hollywood or something.

Wait I'm older than he is? Or did he just take longer to graduate?

He seemed like the "it" kid of the 90s, then after Home Improvement you didn't hear anything about him.

I get so sick of all of these stupid commercials that are specifically designed to take advantage of stupid people and/or people with low self esteem. Fake ass magic weight loss pills that slowly help to destroy your insides ( take your lazy asses to the gym), penis enlargement commercials, car insurance commercials (you're all the same), athlete sponsored Subway commercials ( those subs aren't healthy at all, and that's where the stupid part comes in, all you have to do is check that napkin that you just wiped your fat face with to see that the calorie amounts in some of those 6 inch subs are close to a meal for the average person), the same funnyfiveyearsago beer commercials that get played over and over and over again. It's almost like mind control.

"Hey, you may think this idea is stupid in the beginning, but after the 100th time that we've drilled our product into your skull via the tele, we'll have you sprinting to the phone for that 25$ reusable shammy, or that 30$ ass scratcher that really tackles those hard to reach areas." The saddest part about all of it is that it works, every single time. One of the many reasons why America is so jacked up right now. Business monopolies come in at a very close 2nd.

For anyone that's interested, theres a pretty good 9/11 doc on the history channel right now. Lots of first person footage of what the streets were like , they're interviewing firefighters that got out of the WTC before it collapsed, police, random passersby, etc. Pretty riveting stuff. Some lady that lives a few blocks from Ground Zero (and whoever she's with that's holding the camera) is crurrently running to pick up her child from school, and the guy with the camera is capturing everyone on their cell phones looking absolutely stunned.

There was another shot from Staten Island where there was pretty much smoke everywhere. You couldn't even see Manhattan at all, it was just a big cloud of smoke.

youse guys need to go check out the last few pages of the "tired of laron landry" thread in the stadium :)

good funs had by all

So before the wheels fell off, the consensus was that Doughty is ****ing awesome, right? Am I right? JUMBO! TELL ME I'M WHITE!!! (Err....right.) ;)

That Landry "tread" was hilarious.

---------- Post added September-10th-2011 at 01:06 AM ----------

Note to self: Don't ever get the blueberry shake from Cook Out again.

This will sound weird, but the reason i don't like the blueberry shake from cookout is not the flavor, but the texture of what might be real blueberries. oh well.

Richmond Flying Squirrels overcome a amazing Harrisburg pitcher to tie the game from 2 runs down. Go to extra innings where they strike out with a man on third. Squirrels player makes amazing catch with 2 outs and the base loaded to save the game later in the inning. Squirrels get a single and sacrifice fly run to finally win leaving the Diamond in a frenzy. Squirrels up 2-0 and are one game from going to the finals in the second season here in Richmond. This is why teams hate playing in Richmond. Miracles happen at the Diamond.

Whatever happened to JTT?
From wiki:
In 2000, he graduated with honors from Chaminade College Preparatory School in West Hills, California. [5] [6] Upon graduation, he enrolled at Harvard University, where he studied philosophy and history and spent his third year abroad at St. Andrews University in Scotland.[7][8][9] In 2010, he graduated from Columbia University, under his legal name, Jonathan Weiss. His classmates recall, "He loved to talk. He'd say really intelligent things."[10]
Nats and Skins both win big today :):):)

---------- Post added September-11th-2011 at 07:55 PM ----------

Wait I'm older than he is? Or did he just take longer to graduate?

He seemed like the "it" kid of the 90s, then after Home Improvement you didn't hear anything about him.

By the way, he's actually a little OLDER than the dude who was Brad, but shorter as well.

Archived